Daugherty Business Solutions Consultant Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by a tech interview, then final interview with offer for employment. Length of interviews were 30 minutes to an hour. Process was relatively stress free, with minimal requirements to prove skills and background.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Given the employment offer on a take it, or leave it basis. No room to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Daugherty Business Solutions

Consultant Interview

Interview

Inital phone contanct, face to face interview, technical interview, phone offer, acceptance meeting. Meetings where held at the St. Louis head office and where informal, converdational format. Mostly covered previous employment, work history, previous projects and technologies used.

Interview Questions

• Had I consulted before with software development.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating was entered into, offered a rate on a take it or leave it basis.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Interviews were all done over the phone. Things moved quickly. Background check, drug test, and other industry standards.

Interview Questions

• Detailed project management questions when applying for a different position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Small negations, not in salary, but in other benefits

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Initial communications were brief and rather off putting due to tone and perceived attitude. Interviews were better. All interviewers were in strong "attract mode" which made me wary. Weren't they supposed to be testing me out? Had 3 interviews with an hour break between two of them which was very inconvenient. Overall, I thought the interview process was thorough and more enjoyable than usual.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions on growing accounts and business. Did not think that was appropriate to consider for someone in my position/level of experience.   Answer Question

Inadequate time off. Would not adjust even with aggressive negotiation. Offered lower salary than current position and noted that paid overtime would account for the difference. That as not acceptable to me.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions in December 2012.

Interview

Phone call, then multiple calls from internal recruiter trying to set up and skills assessment, then a 1:1 interview. Very amateurish and unprofessional, but kept expectations low. It was obvious that Daugherty is a staff augmentation or "body shop" based on questions I asked about their "solutions." Enjoy!

Interview Questions

• What do you want to be when you grow up?   1 Answer

Really? After investigating, their "clients" perceive them as Staff Aug and nothing more. The value of LinkedIn!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2012.

Interview

First you meet with a recruiter, normally face to face. Then I met with three other individuals, over the phone and in person. Finally, I met directly with the Branch Director. Daugherty spends a lot of time and money on their recruiting process to make sure they get the right person. They do not hire based on job openings, rather the caliber of the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Nothing outrageous. There were a lot of questions that provided a case study and you should be able to explain your approach for addressing the various issue/problems including artifacts you would provide or create to help with decisioning.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in November 2009.

Interview

Very smooth and streamlined. I really enjoyed the bprocess and everyone was very professional to deal with.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2010.

Interview

Met with recruiter