Daugherty Business Solutions

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Very Easy Interview

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions.

Interview Details – Interviews were all done over the phone. Things moved quickly. Background check, drug test, and other industry standards.

Interview Question – Detailed project management questions when applying for a different position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Small negations, not in salary, but in other benefits

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions.

Interview Details – Initial communications were brief and rather off putting due to tone and perceived attitude. Interviews were better. All interviewers were in strong "attract mode" which made me wary. Weren't they supposed to be testing me out? Had 3 interviews with an hour break between two of them which was very inconvenient. Overall, I thought the interview process was thorough and more enjoyable than usual.

Interview Question – Lots of questions on growing accounts and business. Did not think that was appropriate to consider for someone in my position/level of experience.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Inadequate time off. Would not adjust even with aggressive negotiation. Offered lower salary than current position and noted that paid overtime would account for the difference. That as not acceptable to me.

Very Easy Interview

Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions in December 2012.

Interview Details – Phone call, then multiple calls from internal recruiter trying to set up and skills assessment, then a 1:1 interview. Very amateurish and unprofessional, but kept expectations low. It was obvious that Daugherty is a staff augmentation or "body shop" based on questions I asked about their "solutions."

Enjoy!

Interview Question – What do you want to be when you grow up?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Really? After investigating, their "clients" perceive them as Staff Aug and nothing more. The value of LinkedIn!

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions in September 2012.

Interview Details – First you meet with a recruiter, normally face to face. Then I met with three other individuals, over the phone and in person. Finally, I met directly with the Branch Director. Daugherty spends a lot of time and money on their recruiting process to make sure they get the right person. They do not hire based on job openings, rather the caliber of the candidate.

Interview Question – Nothing outrageous. There were a lot of questions that provided a case study and you should be able to explain your approach for addressing the various issue/problems including artifacts you would provide or create to help with decisioning.   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions in November 2009.

Interview Details – Very smooth and streamlined. I really enjoyed the bprocess and everyone was very professional to deal with.

Interview Question – What are your buy ins?   View Answer

Saint Louis, MO

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions in March 2010.

Interview Details – Met with recruiter

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Daugherty Business Solutions

Worked for Daugherty Business Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Daugherty Business Solutions Consultant interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Daugherty Business Solutions employees and interview candidates.