Daugherty Business Solutions

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions in June 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with previous LOS Lead and former branch manager.

Interview Question – "What can you bring to Daugherty that another person cannot". Also, I got the "what are your weaknesses" question.   View Answer

Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions in July 2010.

Interview Details – The HR resource conducted an initial phone screen, led to 2 additional phone screens, then a round of face to face interviews. The interviewers were focused on learning project management/program management experience and consulting experience.

Interview Question – What value would I add to DBS?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions.

Interview Details – Interview process can go quickly as they want to hire as many as possible.
Expect at least 3 levels for interviews where at least one is in person. The first is with a recruiter. The second with someone in your field of expertise. The third and beyond with be with senior leadership from the branch.

Interview Question – What do you like best about consulting over corporate employment?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Informal and unprofessional.
The leveling process was inconsistent with my experience.

Very Difficult Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions in September 2012.

Interview Details – Very thorough process

Interview Question – Why do you feel you would be a good fit at Daugherty, and what are you focused on learning at this time?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very efficient

Saint Louis, MO

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions.

Interview Details – In order to get hired, you will need to be very technical and also very social. Daugherty does not often hire typical type II personalities.

Interview Question – How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.   View Answer

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions in October 2010.

Interview Details – I initially received an E-Mail from their recruiter, requesting a visit in their Alpharetta office. I came by, and she described the company structure and the job details. The benefits package was poor - no stock options, no 401k match, growth within the company seems to hit a glass ceiling very hard once you reach a certain point. It's basically a technical staffing firm - no real company culture, just a bunch of bodies to place into projects - like an Accenture or PWC, but without the name recognition.

The recruiter decides to schedule a phone interview at 8AM - quite an inconvenient time to hold a phone screen while you're currently employed. The phone interviewer is a technical resource who just basically asks what technologies I've worked with. No real assessment of my skills was performed. This lasted about 30 minutes, and he seemed a little bit rushed.

I heard nothing from this company for about a month afterward. By the time I heard from them again, I had taken a much better offer elsewhere.

Interview Question – What kind of J2EE Frameworks (Spring, EJB, etc.) have I worked with.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Daugherty Business Solutions

Worked for Daugherty Business Solutions? Contribute to the Community!