Daugherty Business Solutions Senior Project Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions in July 2010.

I was contacted and asked to schedule a 15-30 minute phone interview with the Recruiter. The phone interview consisted of the typical screening questions about past experience, why I'm looking for a new job, etc. The recruiter 'sold' the company very well and wanted to schedule something quickly. Be aware, this company moves quickly and is looking for people who can on-board within 2 weeks of an offer.
The 1:1 interview at the office consisted of the recruiter providing an overview of the company, the career path and benefits. I was asked to provide some detail on my background and how I would fit into the company.
I was then introduced to a Sr. Consultant, and was grilled on my technical and Project Management experience. This company is very heavy into software development, if you don't have a strong background in those processes, don't bother. They are looking for PM's that they can get into their clients sites with very little ramp up.
I was pleased that they were very upfront with their needs and didn't string me along. The interview was well managed and very cordial. I felt like a guest in their offices and was highly impressed with the company and the people.
This is a company that was high on my list of potential employers.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you would determine the project requirements for a process development project.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Daugherty Business Solutions

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Daugherty Business Solutions in May 2010.

Ultimately, I was HIGHLY impressed with this organization--they're at the top of my list of companies I'd like to work for. I got the interview by asking one of my LinkedIn connections (who was connected to someone who worked there) if he would introduce me. He did. I chatted with the employee about the company's culture, and the employee forwarded my info to the recruiter. Recruiter setup an initial phone interview to screen for cultural fit, which is obviously very important there. Next interview was a "technical" interview to ensure I had the on-the-job skill to perform well. It was a bit of a stretch for me, and they picked up on it and it didn't go further.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your experience with Risk Management on a project - your understanding of it along with some specific examples of how you managed and resolved project risks.   Answer Question

Worked for Daugherty Business Solutions? Contribute to the Community!