Dave & Buster's Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.4

Deposits Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Dave & Buster's (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received an email a few weeks later. Called manager and scheduled an interview. Interviewed one on one with one of the assistants. Casual interview. Pleasant. Asked how much I was looking to make.

Interview Questions

Only offering part-time and 10-11 an hour. I realized I was overqualified and this position wouldn't allow me to pay bills.

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Euless, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Dave & Buster's (Euless, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Off-site, "Speed-dating" type interview with three different managers for location soon to open in Euless. Awesome management team, all very easy to engage and speak openly with ease. Expectations of D&Bs employees are all around you on poster boards, banners, and screens.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Dave & Buster's.

Interview

Open interviews. It was held at the location in the event room. I went in and wrote my name down and waited while the interviewers were working with other people. There were two interviewers, first guy asked questions about you, second person told you what the job was like and asked some more questions

Front Desk/Host Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Dave & Buster's.

Interview

I applied on and about two weeks later got a back for an interview. The first interview is pretty easy, it's the type of why do you want to work here questions. I past that and got a second interview which is basically a recap of everything from the first interview. The next step is orientation. After that you begin training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Waitstaff Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Dave & Buster's.

Interview

I was contacted about a week after I had applied, and the interview process was pretty interesting, above all, when it comes to the interview, you really have to keep your energy up to show you are qualified, it's an opportunity to display your people skills.

Interview Questions

• Biggest Strengths and Weaknesses, Why you left your former employer, can you work under pressure, and etc...   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Dave & Buster's (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

A month long process with three interviews throughout the month. I was first contacted by email for phone interview then an in person a week later. Background check and then the email saying I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What drives you? How do you feel about repetitious work? How would you sell Dave & Busters?   1 Answer

Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Dave & Buster's (Albany, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online.
    A few weeks later, I was called for an interview with the Amusement Manager, which included questions about availability, customer service, and technical knowledge.

After that interview, I had a second interview with the Asst. General Manager, who briefly went over my availability again, and then paired me up with one of the Senior Game Techs to do a walkthrough of the midway area. Following that, I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• A guest tells you that a machine didn't print out their tickets. What troubleshooting steps should you take?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Winner Circle Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Dave & Buster's.

Interview

Interview process is pretty basic , ask you about yourself ask what you like to do then ask you about what you like to do on your spare time

Deposits Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Dave & Buster's in January 2015.

Interview

Online application, received an email to set up the Interview which was a 30 min interview with three managers, sorta like speed dating. Soon after I was offered the job. Was filling out paper work by 10:15.

AOM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Dave & Buster's.

Interview

Tom was great. He was available the entire process and professional, motivating while selling the company as the company got brighter everyday by allowing me to learn more and more about it.