Dave & Buster's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Special Events Sales Manager Interview

Special Events Sales Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Dave & Buster's in July 2011.

Interview Details – I first had a phone interview with the company and then they set up a group interview in which I interviewed with three other people. The interview was fairly basic, just asked me about my experiences, explained the job, asked what I would do in various situations, and then asked me to sell them on Dave and Busters. After the interview they ask to you take a two hour skills test and personality test.

Interview Questions

• Pretend i am a potential client and sell me on Dave and Busters.   Answer Question
  • What do you like about Dave and Busters? What makes it so unique?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I wanted a job that would give me more onsite event coordinating experience.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dave & Buster's

Worked for Dave & Buster's? Contribute to the Community!