David & Goliath

Relevance Date Difficulty

Advertising Coordinator Interview

Advertising Coordinator
El Segundo, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at David & Goliath in January 2010.

Interview Details – Sent in my resume looking for entry level job opportunities. Interviewed with 3 or 4 different people I would be working directly with. Questions were straight forward and pretty typical. Have a list of some of your favorite and least favorite commercials, and a little description about what made them good or bad. Kia is their main client, so I would do your research on them as well unless you are headed to one of their new offices focusing on internation companies. Left and was told that I would be contacted later that week on if I had got the job or not. Never heard back.

Interview Question – What is a recent advertisement you liked and why?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for David & Goliath? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at David & Goliath Advertising Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by David & Goliath employees and interview candidates.