David & Goliath Interview Questions

Advertising Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at David & Goliath (El Segundo, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Sent in my resume looking for entry level job opportunities. Interviewed with 3 or 4 different people I would be working directly with. Questions were straight forward and pretty typical. Have a list of some of your favorite and least favorite commercials, and a little description about what made them good or bad. Kia is their main client, so I would do your research on them as well unless you are headed to one of their new offices focusing on internation companies. Left and was told that I would be contacted later that week on if I had got the job or not. Never heard back.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at David & Goliath in August 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview, I was give information on the company and what type of services they offer. I was asked basic interview questions. I didn't have time to research their company and to answer questions about the products they offer in detail. I would suggest researching their services so you can answer the interview question what do you know about our company. The employees seemed very professional and nice.

Interview Questions