Davidson College

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intramural Employee Interview

Intramural Employee

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Davidson College.

Interview Details – There was no interview. Basically you e-mail that you want a job and they give it to you. You have to sit through a one hour training session to learn how to do your job.

Interview Question – Have you ever worked with kids before?   Answer Question

Vice President of Strategic Affairs Interview

Vice President of Strategic Affairs

Interviewed at Davidson College

Interview Details – A complete waste of time to apply for positions ast Davidson. After letting people spend hours on their application process, they do this, " Due to internal reorganization we have decided not to fill the position at this time. We will instead work with a consultant to further refine our understanding of our needs in this area."
I think this is the biggest insult to everyone who applied for the position. Davidson must think our time is worth nothing.

Interview Question – In this economy can we get much meaner to job applicants?   Answer Question

Student Computing Service Coordinator Interview

Student Computing Service Coordinator
Davidson, NC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Davidson College in May 2012.

Interview Details – Initial contact was made through e-mail, approximately a week and a half later I had a two hour telephone conversation. A week or so later I was invited to campus and went a few weeks later. I stayed on-campus and had a day and a half interview. Lots of time between interviews and had lunch with workers.

Interview Question – How do you see online classes effecting college recruitment and attendance and the value of a liberal college education.   Answer Question

Worked for Davidson College? Contribute to the Community!