Davidson Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Davidson Hotels & Resorts

Sales Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Davidson Hotels & Resorts.

2 or 3 step process depending

Banquet Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Palm Springs, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Springs, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Davidson Hotels & Resorts in March 2011.

One interview. Person conducting the interview was unprepared and very misleading regarding compensation, expectations, responsibilities and duties

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. I had to accept what they offered or decline the job.

Revenue Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Davidson Hotels & Resorts in January 2010.

They have you meet with three people. The mention a lot about how hard it was to work for the owners of the company. Which could single a bad culture. Everyone however that was working and I did meet with seem to have lot of experience in the hospitality industry.

Assistant Executive Housekeeper Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Davidson Hotels & Resorts in September 2010.

I initially contacted Davidson using a job search website and received a phone call two or three days later. I then met with the executive housekeeper, who basically wanted to see if I was a hard worker and that I also had a personality that would work well with him/her. Then, two days later, I met with the executive housekeeper, general manager and a few other people in the general manager's office for the second and final interview.

I believe that I received the job because I dressed nice (suit), showed a willingness to work 50-60 hours per week and was able to smoothly answer all questions that I was asked. Previous leadership experience was also a bonus. None of the questions were out of the ordinary,, and mainly consisted of "what do you consider to be your biggest weakness, why do you want to work in the hotel industry, where do you see yourself in ten years?" type questions. Basically, it seemed like the people who interviewed me followed a vanilla formula and did not deviate from tried and true questions.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation took place and I did not feel like there was room to negotiate.

Worked for Davidson Hotels & Resorts? Contribute to the Community!