Davis + Henderson

Updated Nov 11, 2014

2.8

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Davis + Henderson in November 2013.

Very detailed interview process they really want to make sure they have the best of the best on the team. Basic background , criminal, credit, drug, etc. I had 6 different interactions with several members of the management team and am very pleased to have been considered exceptional enough for the company! I am looking forward to a long and exciting journey on the team

Interview Questions
    • The questions centered around customer service and how they focused on the clients and how I would fit into that environment helping them achieve Clients for Life!   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Davis + Henderson.

Initial interview is always with an HR rep. They will ask general questions about yourself, your experience..etc
    2nd interview was with an hr representative and then the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • What had been the greatest IT achievement you have achieved   View Answer

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Davis + Henderson in December 2012.

I interviewed at Harland and received a call back with in a month. During that time frame I followed up with management more than three times so they knew I was very interested in the position.

Interview Questions
    I did not decide to negotiate.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

I applied online. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Davis + Henderson in January 2012.

Met with the recruiter first and the interview went really well. I have prior banking background which is always a plus for a financial services software company. Low stress and easy going environment. Persistance is always the key to any successful interview after the fact. I continued to stay in contact for several months until the right position opened up.

Interview Questions
    • Hiring process can take some time. Anytime there is an organizational change you can expect delays. The company promotes within and rewards for excellence.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Davis + Henderson in January 2011.

Interview process begins with a phone interview for screening purposes. Next you are asked to interview in person. Great interview process with 3 technical leads. The interview was casual yet profesional with all 3 leads asking detailed technical questions. I was impressed with the company when I left the interview.

Lending Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Davis + Henderson in June 2009.

Heard about a great place to work. However, also heard of lack recognition and evals being done on time. When asked about these, I was assured that evals and recognition are a standard for the job. However, that still didnt put my mind at rest, as I had seen friends eval and date of hire. Not sure if they were really serious about interviewing someone from the outside, as I know they had posted internally.

Not enough pay.

QA Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Davis + Henderson.

Usually at D+H department management probably's knows; who they want to hire. Most of the time it's a internal staff. Interview process is just for the show. Its a decent company maybe upper management should review their hiring practices and implement more transparent hiring process.

Salary was really less only $45000/year

Developer (Co-op) Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Davis + Henderson.

Hiring was done via the school's system. Interview process was fairly standard.
    The interviewer was a developer working on the project and seemed to know a lot of the technical aspects and was able to answer questions about the company too. Overall, the interviewer was nice and it gave me good insight on what the company does.

Interview Questions
    • Some C#/.NET specific questions involving garbage collection, inheritance, and polymorphism.   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between a class and an object?   Answer Question
    • Standard soft skill questions.e.g. time management, strengths/weaknesses   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Davis + Henderson in December 2013.

I had a total of 3 interview. 1 was the phone interview with 2 face to face interviews

Very little was done

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Davis + Henderson.

Recruited from a resume posted on Monster. Recruiter was extremely casual, didn't seem to know anything about the role itself, and wasn't organized. Kept forgetting to attach the attachments (such as job description) to his email. Almost didn't go to the in person interview as he didn't sell the company well.