Davis + Henderson

10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Lake Mary, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Davis + Henderson in November 2013.

Interview Details – Very detailed interview process they really want to make sure they have the best of the best on the team. Basic background , criminal, credit, drug, etc. I had 6 different interactions with several members of the management team and am very pleased to have been considered exceptional enough for the company! I am looking forward to a long and exciting journey on the team

Interview Question – The questions centered around customer service and how they focused on the clients and how I would fit into that environment helping them achieve Clients for Life!   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Davis + Henderson in December 2013.

Interview Details – I had a total of 3 interview. 1 was the phone interview with 2 face to face interviews

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very little was done

Very Easy Interview

Rec Officer Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed at Davis + Henderson in November 2009.

Interview Details – Phone Interview
HR Interview
interviewwith hiring Manager

Interview Question – Describer your self as an animal.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Davis + Henderson.

Interview Details – Recruited from a resume posted on Monster. Recruiter was extremely casual, didn't seem to know anything about the role itself, and wasn't organized. Kept forgetting to attach the attachments (such as job description) to his email. Almost didn't go to the in person interview as he didn't sell the company well.

Interview Question – Very easy to interview here.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Senior Systems Analyst

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Davis + Henderson.

Interview Details – Was brought in as a short term contractor. My boss was friends with a senior VP at D+H. I met with some managers for a meeting, I was told it was to be a one week engagement, but the interview was rather formal for a one week thing. They decided I should work there, after a couple days my team lead told me, oh no, they need me for a month... which became two, then three months. My manager was a good guy so I decided to sucumb to my team lead's pressure and take the job (it helped that my employer was in financial dire straits.)

Interview Question – Technical question relating to IIS with a backend database.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They wanted to pay me $11K a year less than I was making, ultimately after a great deal of haggling with my team lead I told him I would accept his amount. Then I met with the director of the department and told him the salary was poor, the director asked what amount I wanted and that's what I got, simple as that!

Customer Services Representative Interview

Customer Services Representative
Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Davis + Henderson in October 2011.

Interview Details – There was one preliminary telephonic interview. It was general HR questions. After that, it was a face-to-face interview with one of the team leads there. The interview lasted 30 minutes with 5-6 behaviourial questions. Also, there was a typing test.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Reconciliation Officer Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Davis + Henderson in January 2010.

Interview Details – phone interview, and two in person interview

Interview Question – If i knew how to use TS2   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Software Delivery Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Davis + Henderson in March 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview was conducted professionally and effectively

1:1 Interview was a unprofessional. Interviewer used up most of the time talking about job challenges, had not read resume, asked very few questions. Cut the interview short to attend another meeting.

Interview Question – Do you have any questions about the prospective position?   View Answer

Senior Applications Architect Interview

Mississauga, ON (Canada)

The process took a day - interviewed at Davis + Henderson in September 2011.

Interview Details – I applied internally, but I was interviewed as anyone else applied for the job, there is a test and interview, I started with a test that consisted of 3 questions:
1. Data modelling question that have a heap of fields that needs to be put in tables to create a data model.
2. programming question that have a method that needs to be translated to a flow diagram.
3. a description of a business problem that needs to be written with UML to describe classes.

then interview to discuss my answers plus questions of what is a frame work, CLR, CLS, and how override and inheritance are different.

Interview Question – what is the difference between inheritance and overriding methods.   Answer Question

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Davis + Henderson in October 2010.

Interview Details – The interviewer told me to sit in a room and then handed me a skill test for commands in Linux/Unix. Commands were on how to use Grep or move files etc. I was not told prior to interview regarding any testing so I had not reviewed my commands.

Interview Question – Do you have any linux experience?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Davis + Henderson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Davis + Henderson interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Davis + Henderson employees and interview candidates.