Davis Polk

Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Associate Interview

Summer Associate
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Davis Polk in January 2010.

Interview Details – First there is an on-campus interview. If you get a call-back you spend half a day at the firm interviewing one on one with four or five lawyers. In about a week you hear back whether you got an offer.

Interview Question – What would you do differently if you could, in your past?   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Summer Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Davis Polk.

Interview Details – Polite but a little snooty. Very white shoe. Required permission to check credit rate before even starting the interview. The people clearly think highly of themselves (and likely for good reason given prestige of the firm). Did a good job rotating me through people of different levels and specialties. Overall a good place just not the right place for me.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Worked for Davis Polk? Contribute to the Community!