Davis Vision Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Davis Vision

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Latham, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Davis Vision (Latham, NY).

Interview

Initial phone screen was 15 minutes. I was called on-site after that. They gave me a brief tour of IT department. All the people were nice. Interview had 4 rounds which included a technical round - I had to write couple of methods.The interview questions seemed to be taken from some website. I had a positive experience overall.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasnt able to negotiate.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Initial phone screen lasted about 45 minutes. On-site interview with manager and members of the team followed about a week later. Questions were fair, mostly open-ended. Everyone was very friendly. Included a brief tour of the IT area.

Administrator/Exempt Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Davis Vision (San Antonio, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview process ongoing for months which required air travel, hotel and rental car (and no reimbursement offered) on multiple occasions meeting officers at corporate headquarters. Dialogue continues with HR but neither an offer nor rejection only "we are still very interested". Each person I interviewed with provided a very different description of the role/responsibilities/organization mapping. Since moving the headquarters they have had to hire all new employees and management. Still working to develop processes and make necessary organizational changes. Am pursuing opportunities elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Two surprising statements were made during my interview process: 1) Comment by interviewer that he/she hasn't decided whether to stay or leave. 2) Only a handful of employees stayed with company when it moved headquarters.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Latham, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Davis Vision (Latham, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

interview with the HR worker, then with the CSR Manager. They want to know you have good communication skills and listening skills, and can do minor problem solving.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a plan? A five year or Ten year goal?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, the Union sets the terms and you can take it or leave it.