Davy Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 16, 2014
Updated Jul 16, 2014
4 interviews

Private Client Custody & Settlements Professional Interview

I found the process very quick. I had two interviews in the same week. Standard competency based questions,. I was asked to talk through my cv and what attracted me to the company.

Private Clients Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Davy in November 2013.

3 rounds, all in the office

Interview Questions
    • Presentation on a stock that you would recommend. A lot of standard HR questions.   View Answer

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Davy in October 2013.

Fill out an application form online by mid October and then you may get called back for an interview two weeks later. Following the interview you may get called back for a case study presentation with a group and following that you may get called back for a final interview.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know how to value a company? describe how you would go about it?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Davy in January 2012.

About 1hr long. It starts with presentation of company's background, history, recruitment process, vacancies, etc. Then followed by a 1 to 1 interview. Typical questions mainly based on your application form and also ask you to recommend stocks.

Interview Questions

Worked for Davy? Contribute to the Community!