Dawson Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2015

2.0

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dawson (Houston, TX).

Interview

It was quick and easy. Asked me few general questions to get to know a little more about me, and what I could offer to this company. Seemed sincere and genuine.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a great fit for this company?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dawson (Columbus, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

I was called in for an interview and I was also e-mailed with things I needed to bring with me and things I needed to complete before hand. They had me take care of all the other formalities when I went in. Interview was great and a lot of good details was given.

Interview Questions

• What are my qualifications and interests so we can see which position you will be best fit for?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grandview, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dawson (Grandview, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

I was pleased to receive an immediate response from Dawson's recruiter. The recruiter was easy to work with, friendly, and helpful. I hope to work with this firm in the near future.

Temporary Placement Interview

Interview

You go to their facility and answer some questions about what you're looking for and your experience. Then the recruiter tells you some options he or she has available. Then there is a video interview where you asked 3 questions and get 30 seconds to answer each. And also a drug test taken and graded right there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This is a temporary firm.