Day Translations

Interviews for Top Jobs at Day Translations

Interpreter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Day Translations in February 2014.

II answered an Internet posting ad; was contacted within an hour. Filled in an application online and submitted a written and voice translation. They gave me enough time to reply to the questions and requirements needed. I was personally contacted by phone as well as a backup email. Staff were very polite and helpful. I was amazed at how personable they were with online applicants they are not talking to face to face. Prompt replies.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part of my interview was submitting a voice recording of a translation piece; this was due to not having to do it before. It went smoothly and the staff put me at ease in regards to some technical difficulties I encountered.   Answer Question

Self-Employed Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples (Italy)
    Anonymous Employee in Naples (Italy)

I applied through other source – interviewed at Day Translations in May 2014.

This questionnaire is appalling. I dared to submit a review as a free-lance interpreter who had a positive experience with Day Translation, but did not think that I had to go through such a silly machine-based questionnaire which does not accept any answer other than the pre-determined ones!

SEO Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Day Translations.

Detailed skill and personality check. Several conversations. They're highly selective but it is worth it as the calibre of team is very high. Good learning experience.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of 3 websites that you would search for as a linking partner with daytranslations.com   Answer Question

Translator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quebec, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quebec, QC (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Day Translations in September 2013.

I responded to an online ad for the position. The position is freelance and there was no direct interview, only a selection based on CV and information I had to complete, references I had to provide. Most of the job conditions were already mentioned in the job offer, so I didn't negotiate much.

My rates were already specified in the job offer so I didn't get to negotiate much.

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Day Translations in January 2013.

I went through following steps during the interview/Technical test
    Communication Skills Assessment
    Interview
    Final Selection

It was a friendly interview with stress on tech skills, com skills and past work. Would be easy for an experienced candidate

Interview Questions
    • How would you resolve an ongoing issue/challenge?   View Answer
    Very Straight