DayNine Consulting Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DayNine Consulting (Nashville, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of seven steps: a two phone interviews, a physic and IQ test, a skype interview, an in person interview, and lastly, a ~15 minute presentation. Everyone in the process was easy to talk to and seemed like they enjoyed their job.

Interview Questions

• Give an example a complex problem that you had to solve and how to you go about solving it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at DayNine Consulting (Nashville, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

45 minute interview and a 15 minute panel presentation. The 45 minute interview is a normal interview with questions about yourself/past employment/future goals/education. The panel presentation is a 10ish minute powerpoint presentation to a group where you present on a "business topic." You can apparently present on a variety of things such as interesting news article, school project, past experience that you had. It just can't be about yourself. They then ask a few questions about that presentation.

Computer Systems Analyst (Integration) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DayNine Consulting (Nashville, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very genuine. They actually wanted to learn about you, and your strengths. You start with a pseudo IQ test thing, and personality assessment. Then a Skype skills interview. Then an in person interview. Lastly, a presentation to a group.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather follow an existing process, or make your own?   Answer Question
    • Tell about a time when you had several projects due soon and needed to get them all done?   Answer Question

Workday Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DayNine Consulting (Pleasanton, CA).

Interview

The interview process took several steps including phone interview, one on one, and group panel presentation and a behavior test. The presentation was abstract and the behavior test was timed with many questions sometimes repeating themselves with slight changes in words.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary offering were rather low.

Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at DayNine Consulting.

Interview

The hiring process was not very well organized. But I am satisfied as the recruiter was quick to respond and the process took about a week. All the question were based on the wokday implementations. They are not too concerned about the technical details but they do look for aspects like how comfortable you are talking to clients, attitude etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They seem to be tight with their compensation range. There is a minimal chance of negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DayNine Consulting (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

The process was very defined from the beginning and the recruiter did a great job explaining it. There were assessments and three interviews. The last step was a presentation but I did not get that opportunity. The assessments measured two things and were from a company called the Predictive Group. The recruiter explained that they were to help me decide if the job was right for me but were not the only criteria used. The office was nice and there were alot of people there. I met someone who was currently a consultant and they did an indepth skills interview. I left the process wanting a job, but I guess they didn't think I was good enough. It was disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when the customer wanted extra work done that wasn't in the scope of the project and how you reacted to it.   1 Answer

Analyst- Data Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DayNine Consulting (Chicago, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

They are very relaxed about the whole thing. I had even forgotten I had applied by the time I was invited to come in for an interview. Went to a career fair and applied online. Was asked to fill out two personality surveys. Then two months later I was contacted for a Skype/phone interview which was pretty relaxed. Then at the end of that week I was asked to come into an all day interview and conference session that involved one 1:1 interview and then I was to give a presentation followed by a Q&A with a panel. I thought it went really well but then I never heard back even though I was told I would find out the following Monday if I would receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• It was mostly standard questions. They really wanted to see if I would fit in the company environment.   Answer Question

HCM Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at DayNine Consulting.

Interview

Introduced to DayNine at a career fair at my university. Great initial contact with the recruiter; was told my resume was ideal for the position and that I would be getting two assessments via email the following Friday to begin the application process. Friday came and went, no email. Called recruiter, was told I'd get them soon and that he was swamped. Friday came and went again, no email. Called Monday, left voicemail. Sent email Wednesday. Left voicemail again the following Tuesday. Called for the last time two weeks later (today) just for kicks. They should be embarrassed by their recruiting process. The issue isn't whether I was qualified or not, but that my recruiter said one thing and never did it. Just offered a position with another company who's on their A-game. Accepted today after the recruiter didn't answer, as DayNine was originally my top choice, for a lot of reasons.

HCM Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DayNine Consulting.

Interview

Very nice recruiter - interested in hearing my story, what I wanted in a position, and what mind of company I was looking for. Explained clearly what kind of company DayNine is, what they do with WorkDay, and how the company culture works. It was a pleasant experience, and relieving to know there are some kind interviewers out there.

Interview Questions

• Without knowing what Workday was, I was asked how I could help support the product.   1 Answer

Senior Integration Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at DayNine Consulting.

Interview

The interview process took longer than average as I was wrapping up a project in my previous job which limited availability for interviews. The process was thorough and felt the questions were on point. The panel presentation was a first for me, but very welcomed. I enjoyed meeting several members of the team during this panel to myself learn more about the company and employees. I was able to ask questions of their professional experiences that helped analyze if I was in the right place to contribute my experiences.

Interview Questions

• Questions that were related to the new technology which I had not experience, but I was to provide examples of gaining experience of new technologies on the job.   Answer Question