Daybreak

Interviews for Top Jobs at Daybreak

Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Daybreak.

Interview was with Cindy Davis Area Director for Support Manager. She is a very family oriented person and we connected immediately. I think she just wants to know as far as Support Managers go that you'll "fit into the family". As far as Resodential Managers they are promoted from within after working direct care and home coordinator positions. Home coordinators and direct care workers interview with residential managers and they want to know what kind of experience you have in the mental health/mental retardation industry, if you're reliable, etc.

Interview Questions
    • They just want to know you're available to answer your phone pretty much 24/7 if needed and they're serious.   Answer Question
    Took about a month for it all to finalize and I didn't negotiate salary because it's on a scale that is pre-set based on if you have a degree and how many years of experience you have.

Direct Care Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temple, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temple, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Daybreak in August 2010.

After submitting my application online, I called to verify they reveived it. I then went in person to verify. Two days later I received a phone call to set up the interview. My 1on1 was with the training coordinator and the hcs manager. The interview lasted 1/2 hour and I got a call two days later to set up my training class.

I was unable to negotiate any aspect of the job