Daymon Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2015

3.1

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Daymon Worldwide (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Three one of one interviews which included standard, straight to the point questions about work experience, followed by a more detailed description of the role. Working knowledge of certain programs and resources are required. Be prepared to leave with an impression that they would rather hire someone with that specific experience included in the job description, rather than afford the time to train. The office environment seemed to be very reserved.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging project you worked and what you needed to do to get through any obstacles or issues.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Very basic behavior questions that are similar to others company, nothing special z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z h j k f f

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Daymon Worldwide.

Interview

Basic phone interview with recruiting manager. The interview only lasted about 30 minutes. We went over my resume and talked about the history, mission and values of the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What are your strengths / weaknesses

Answer Question

Associate Business Manager Interview

Interview

Interview process took about 3 months. Pretty typical. Paid to fly me in to have an in-person interview. Received a job offer within 3 weeks. Everyone was very nice. Met the employees at a college business fair.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Daymon Worldwide.

Interview

First had a phone interview, then had another on site. Phone interview asked all the expected questions. On site interviews were more conversational. Met with about 7 different people and discussed a lot about what they were looking for in the selected candidate.

Interview Questions

• Who was the worst professor you had in college and why?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Daymon Worldwide in September 2014.

Interview

First, phone interviews with the recruiter, the recruiter would tell you how they had close insight and connection with the firing managers.
    then came the phone interviews with internal folks but not necessarily the hiring manager.
    The phone interviews had no intention to hire you but to get free information from you to save their own mismanagement.
    The interviewers would tell you how they would hire you, then, the recruiter would tell you that they decided to keep the current PM.
    The phone interviews were more concerned about whom you knew working there.

Interview Questions

• Trying to figure it out how to answer bad questions that do not make any sense.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Daymon Worldwide (Stamford, CT) in March 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with the Senior Director of Human Resources and one HR recruiter. Both were very nice and made me feel comfortable during the interview. The company, role, and expectations for the position were discussed. Past jobs and experience listed on the resume were also addressed. Overall, it was a good interview experience.

Associate Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Daymon Worldwide.

Interview

Initially recruited and brought in for face to face interview. Had a series of 5-6 face to face interviews throughout the day and over lunch.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember but I would suggest being as familiar as possible with the customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't really much negotiation. They asked me what I wanted and exceeded those offerings.

Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Daymon Worldwide.

Interview

Cultural fit is #1 at Daymon. You will go through rounds and rounds of interviews if you end up making it past the HR screen. Make sure you are prepared, because you will spend a lot of time in interviews. You may end up doing two rounds of in-person interviews; the company invests in its people and wants to get to know you before inviting you in. You may also be interviewed by the account retailer depending on the role. Don't hesitate to apply online - there's a human on the other side.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Daymon Worldwide.

Interview

Interview process was rather long (granted it was over holidays) but for me it was 2.5 month period.

Got to 6th interview (they even flew me to their Corp in Stanford, CT) and did not have the decency to follow-up (I emailed them) to let me know I didn't land the job. Very poor and not professional, in my opinion.

To be honest, if they don't have the courtesy to follow up with candidates (especially who are that far into process), I don't want to be a part of their team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to "steer" a superior back on track (or subject) during an important meeting.   Answer Question