Daymon Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2015
Updated Mar 7, 2015

3.1

Manager Interview

Very basic behavior questions that are similar to others company, nothing special z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z h j k f f

Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Daymon Worldwide.

Basic phone interview with recruiting manager. The interview only lasted about 30 minutes. We went over my resume and talked about the history, mission and values of the company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself
      What are your strengths / weaknesses

Answer Question

Associate Business Manager Interview

Interview process took about 3 months. Pretty typical. Paid to fly me in to have an in-person interview. Received a job offer within 3 weeks. Everyone was very nice. Met the employees at a college business fair.

Marketing Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Daymon Worldwide.

First had a phone interview, then had another on site. Phone interview asked all the expected questions. On site interviews were more conversational. Met with about 7 different people and discussed a lot about what they were looking for in the selected candidate.

Interview Questions
    • Who was the worst professor you had in college and why?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Daymon Worldwide in September 2014.

First, phone interviews with the recruiter, the recruiter would tell you how they had close insight and connection with the firing managers.
    then came the phone interviews with internal folks but not necessarily the hiring manager.
    The phone interviews had no intention to hire you but to get free information from you to save their own mismanagement.
    The interviewers would tell you how they would hire you, then, the recruiter would tell you that they decided to keep the current PM.
    The phone interviews were more concerned about whom you knew working there.

Interview Questions
    • Trying to figure it out how to answer bad questions that do not make any sense.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Daymon Worldwide in March 2014.

Interviewed with the Senior Director of Human Resources and one HR recruiter. Both were very nice and made me feel comfortable during the interview. The company, role, and expectations for the position were discussed. Past jobs and experience listed on the resume were also addressed. Overall, it was a good interview experience.

Associate Business Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Daymon Worldwide.

Initially recruited and brought in for face to face interview. Had a series of 5-6 face to face interviews throughout the day and over lunch.

Interview Questions
    • Don't remember but I would suggest being as familiar as possible with the customer.   Answer Question
    There wasn't really much negotiation. They asked me what I wanted and exceeded those offerings.

Business Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Daymon Worldwide.

Cultural fit is #1 at Daymon. You will go through rounds and rounds of interviews if you end up making it past the HR screen. Make sure you are prepared, because you will spend a lot of time in interviews. You may end up doing two rounds of in-person interviews; the company invests in its people and wants to get to know you before inviting you in. You may also be interviewed by the account retailer depending on the role. Don't hesitate to apply online - there's a human on the other side.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Daymon Worldwide.

Interview process was rather long (granted it was over holidays) but for me it was 2.5 month period.

Got to 6th interview (they even flew me to their Corp in Stanford, CT) and did not have the decency to follow-up (I emailed them) to let me know I didn't land the job. Very poor and not professional, in my opinion.

To be honest, if they don't have the courtesy to follow up with candidates (especially who are that far into process), I don't want to be a part of their team.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you had to "steer" a superior back on track (or subject) during an important meeting.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlisle, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Carlisle, PA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Daymon Worldwide in January 2013.

Phone interview about 1 month with the staff recruiter in CA after initial application. (about 20 min) Group interview with a director and the hiring manager about a week later, about an hour and 15 min. Took about 2 weeks before I was told I was not being considered.

Pros: The interviewers were friendly and the corporate culture seems to be conducive to its employees.
    Cons: I was told up front that in order to move up I would need to be open to relocation.
      Both of the managers answered their cell phones during the interview, which to me is a little unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation where you had to deal with a difficult coworker.
      Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
      What is your experience with point of sale transactions?

Answer Question