Daymon Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Stamford, CT

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Daymon Worldwide in March 2014.

Interview Details – Interviewed with the Senior Director of Human Resources and one HR recruiter. Both were very nice and made me feel comfortable during the interview. The company, role, and expectations for the position were discussed. Past jobs and experience listed on the resume were also addressed. Overall, it was a good interview experience.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Carlisle, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Daymon Worldwide in January 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview about 1 month with the staff recruiter in CA after initial application. (about 20 min) Group interview with a director and the hiring manager about a week later, about an hour and 15 min. Took about 2 weeks before I was told I was not being considered.

Pros: The interviewers were friendly and the corporate culture seems to be conducive to its employees.
Cons: I was told up front that in order to move up I would need to be open to relocation.
  Both of the managers answered their cell phones during the interview, which to me is a little unprofessional.

Interview Question – Explain a situation where you had to deal with a difficult coworker.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
What is your experience with point of sale transactions?
  Answer Question

Associate Business Manager Interview

Associate Business Manager

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Daymon Worldwide.

Interview Details – Initially recruited and brought in for face to face interview. Had a series of 5-6 face to face interviews throughout the day and over lunch.

Interview Question – Don't remember but I would suggest being as familiar as possible with the customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't really much negotiation. They asked me what I wanted and exceeded those offerings.

Business Manager Interview

Business Manager
Minneapolis, MN

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Daymon Worldwide in April 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process is based on competencies more than on previous work experience. The candidates should be ready to discuss their skill sets for a particular position and how they developed those skills. Attitude and Capacity were far more important that a long history of similar jobs.

Interview Question – How did you develop a positive personality   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate

Business Manager Interview

Business Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Daymon Worldwide.

Interview Details – Cultural fit is #1 at Daymon. You will go through rounds and rounds of interviews if you end up making it past the HR screen. Make sure you are prepared, because you will spend a lot of time in interviews. You may end up doing two rounds of in-person interviews; the company invests in its people and wants to get to know you before inviting you in. You may also be interviewed by the account retailer depending on the role. Don't hesitate to apply online - there's a human on the other side.

Interview Question – Depends on who the team lead is. No case studies,   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Stamford, CT

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Daymon Worldwide in September 2012.

Interview Details – 1st interview over the phone with recruiter, then in office interview with 6 senior managers and executives

Interview Question – no difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered and accepted a compensation package, could not get more vacation time

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Human Resources Generalist

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Daymon Worldwide.

Interview Details – Interview process was rather long (granted it was over holidays) but for me it was 2.5 month period.

Got to 6th interview (they even flew me to their Corp in Stanford, CT) and did not have the decency to follow-up (I emailed them) to let me know I didn't land the job. Very poor and not professional, in my opinion.

To be honest, if they don't have the courtesy to follow up with candidates (especially who are that far into process), I don't want to be a part of their team.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you had to "steer" a superior back on track (or subject) during an important meeting.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Rochester, NY

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Daymon Worldwide in March 2012.

Interview Details – Responded to job post with email and resume along with samples of my current work per their request. They emailed back shortly after to set up the interview, wich took place in their main Rochester office. The interview consisted of 2 individuals from the Daymon team and myself. I was asked to bring in samples of my work, I chose to show my work digital format wich they were fine with. A lot of the questions asked pertained more to my skill sets and how I felt these skills would help with the growth of the company. The 2 individuals from the Daymon team also went into detail about the work that happens at that specific location and detailed specifics about the job functions. Overall it was a very warming atmosphere and the interview went along quite well.

Once I accepted the job offer however the process of getting me an actual start date seemed rather lengthly in process, taking about 4 weeks.

Interview Question – Where would you like to be working in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate very much because this was an internship position and they had set standards for what their intern contracts were based on.

Strategy Director Interview

Strategy Director

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Daymon Worldwide in September 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interviews with two different people, neither of whom was aware the other called.

Interview Question – Would you find it hard to work here after having been working in such a different environment?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Daymon Worldwide in June 2012.

Interview Details – There were two people interviewing. One was a senior software engineer. The other was a hiring manager. They are both very knowledgable and technically savy. After the phone interview which lasted about 40 minutes there was a decision made to bring me in. The interviewers were very nice and enjoyable to talk with.

Interview Question – How would you create a Telerik report using multiple databases?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I said I wanted $55 an hour and was told that it was fine.

Worked for Daymon Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!