Daymon Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Daymon Worldwide in August 2015.

Interview

Applied only, received a email from a recruiter out of HR, then met with a Business Manager and Director for the interview. Process took 1-2 weeks total. Overall good experience. I've been trying to get into Daymon for quite sometime and was very excited and still am very excited about the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• They gave the company values, asked me to overview them and then come up with an example in past positions how I have used those values.   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Daymon Worldwide (Wichita, KS) in June 2015.

Interview

It's a group one on one interview. Drug test and everything is done at the interview. You'll also go through there policy as a company, along with does and don't.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Daymon Worldwide in June 2015.

Interview

Contacted by an external recruiter for a brief phone screen, then a phone interview with the hiring manager, and finally an in-person with two managers (each 1:1). The process itself was fine, but the hiring manager was incredibly rude (can only imagine how they treat the people who actually work for them) and I later told the recruiter I was not interested, regardless of any potential offers.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daymon Worldwide.

Interview

IT was overall easy. Over the Phone with their HR. Then a Face to Face with Team Lead. For the most part it was Part Skill and then Part Personality Fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you have a problem and what where the steps to fix it.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daymon Worldwide (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Three one of one interviews which included standard, straight to the point questions about work experience, followed by a more detailed description of the role. Working knowledge of certain programs and resources are required. Be prepared to leave with an impression that they would rather hire someone with that specific experience included in the job description, rather than afford the time to train. The office environment seemed to be very reserved.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging project you worked and what you needed to do to get through any obstacles or issues.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Very basic behavior questions that are similar to others company, nothing special z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z h j k f f

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Daymon Worldwide (Stamford, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

Overall pleasant experience. All the interviewers were friendly and polite and the whole process felt more like an honest conversation. I interviewed with all my potential team members and every one of them shared their own experience of working at Daymon.

Interview Questions

• If you have 90% of the information required to take action, what would you do? Would you go ahead or would you look for 100% of the information before making a decision?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Daymon Worldwide.

Interview

Basic phone interview with recruiting manager. The interview only lasted about 30 minutes. We went over my resume and talked about the history, mission and values of the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself What are your strengths / weaknesses   Answer Question

Interview

Interview process took about 3 months. Pretty typical. Paid to fly me in to have an in-person interview. Received a job offer within 3 weeks. Everyone was very nice. Met the employees at a college business fair.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Daymon Worldwide.

Interview

First had a phone interview, then had another on site. Phone interview asked all the expected questions. On site interviews were more conversational. Met with about 7 different people and discussed a lot about what they were looking for in the selected candidate.

Interview Questions

• Who was the worst professor you had in college and why?   Answer Question