Dazbog

Candidate Interview Review

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dazbog in June 2013.

Saw a job posting online through Craigslist and decided to apply. I then received an email with general questions, as they had received so many applicants they wanted to know our favorite books, movies, tv shows, hobbies, etc. Thought it was kind of odd but interesting ,so I wrote back. Received an email the next day asking me to come in for an interview.
    Had the interview with the franchise owner and manager-both very nice people and very relaxed. Was asked about my coffee experience (I had about a year, but it was 7 years ago) and my customer service experience. Typical interview. After, the manager said 'wow, that was great! What a great interview" and thought for sure I was in. Said they would call me by Friday to let me know either yes or no (I interviewed on Monday) Never received any call.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer; what did you do?   Answer Question