De Lage Landen

Relevance Date Difficulty

TAX ADMINISTRATOR-1 SALES TAX Interview

TAX ADMINISTRATOR-1 SALES TAX
Wayne, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at De Lage Landen in April 2014.

Interview Details – I interviewed with a Temp Agency and then with DLL. The atmosphere is an open laid-back environment. I met with the sales tax manager and tax manager. The interview process was not like your normal interview; they started off by explaining the company/position and did not seem as though they had additional questions. So I took over by asking some questions that I had for them. Then, they did ask me about my resume and we went from there. I asked majority of the questions and the interview was more of a conversation.

Interview Question – There were not many questions, but one question that was asked was where do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at De Lage Landen.

Interview Details – The people at De Lage Landen were great with initial conversation via email and over the phone. They were respectful and seemed genuinely interested in bringing you into the office to learn more about what you have to offer (Took less than a week to set up an interview) I met with a number of Inside Sales/Sales Support members and they were all very welcoming. They exuded a passion for their business that was hard to ignore. It was a delightful experience.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I know, such a normal interview question, but the way it was asked and the way my answer was taken was extremely awkward. Where does anyone in sales want to be in 5 years? Making a lot of money and moving up in the business.   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Senior Accountant
Wayne, PA

I applied online - interviewed at De Lage Landen in August 2012.

Interview Details – Initial interview was a phone interview, followed up by a person to person interview. The interview questions were normal. The office looked great. The personality of the offices were down to business and still felt relaxed. The interviewer seemed to be in a bit of a rush he even had meetings that stack upon each other.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself? It is not a business type question but I have always geared my answer to be what I am like at my job.   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Credit Analyst Interview

Senior Credit Analyst
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at De Lage Landen in March 2011.

Interview Details – Will be based on how the local manager wants to process the interview. Mine was based on asking and confirming on what was stated on my resume.

Interview Question – What made you want to join DLL?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Sorocaba, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at De Lage Landen in July 2013.

Interview Details – Thru a Head-Hunter, first the company choose someone to built up the international área structured, then the unit out of agricultural was just a start up that time. After the beginning of activities, I became a program manager.

Interview Question – About specific experience on construction and industrial segment   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Formalization

Internal Auditor Interview

Internal Auditor

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at De Lage Landen.

Interview Details – Very simple and straight forward process. Interview with recruiter and hiring manager. that is it.

Interview Question – Very basic questions. Nothing out of the expected or ordinary.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Asset Management Trainee (Part of Their International Trainee Program) Interview

Asset Management Trainee (Part of Their International Trainee Program)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at De Lage Landen in August 2010.

Interview Details – The phone call was made by a recruitment manager after the CV selection.

Unlike the normal phone interview starting with routine question as self-introduction, my first question was why I left my last job?

During the interview process, the question was not really following a logic, therefore, I was a little bit "surprised".

the questions included: You previous career? Why you left your previous job? How do you know about DLL? Why you choose this role? Are you only looking for career in Finance industry?

to sum up, it's not very difficult questions but you feel stress from the tone they used and the way they arranged the questions.

Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at De Lage Landen in November 2008.

Interview Details – All on the phone

Interview Question – SQL outer joins left/right difference   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was different time than

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for De Lage Landen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at De Lage Landen interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by De Lage Landen employees and interview candidates.