De Lage Landen

Updated Oct 1, 2014

2.8

Director Human Resources Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at De Lage Landen in August 2014.

Went in to interview with former director and SVP of HR. Initial feedback from the Sr. Recruiter was that the interview "went very well".
    After waiting for several days to hear about next steps, I emailed and asked for some feedback. I never received any correspondence. About 3 weeks later I received a voicemail from the recruiter again stating that the interview went very well and that I should be hearing from them in the next week about next steps. That call never came, nor did I receive any feedback about my candidacy.

TAX ADMINISTRATOR-1 SALES TAX Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at De Lage Landen in April 2014.

I interviewed with a Temp Agency and then with DLL. The atmosphere is an open laid-back environment. I met with the sales tax manager and tax manager. The interview process was not like your normal interview; they started off by explaining the company/position and did not seem as though they had additional questions. So I took over by asking some questions that I had for them. Then, they did ask me about my resume and we went from there. I asked majority of the questions and the interview was more of a conversation.

Interview Questions
    • There were not many questions, but one question that was asked was where do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at De Lage Landen.

The people at De Lage Landen were great with initial conversation via email and over the phone. They were respectful and seemed genuinely interested in bringing you into the office to learn more about what you have to offer (Took less than a week to set up an interview) I met with a number of Inside Sales/Sales Support members and they were all very welcoming. They exuded a passion for their business that was hard to ignore. It was a delightful experience.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I know, such a normal interview question, but the way it was asked and the way my answer was taken was extremely awkward. Where does anyone in sales want to be in 5 years? Making a lot of money and moving up in the business.   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied online – interviewed at De Lage Landen in August 2012.

Initial interview was a phone interview, followed up by a person to person interview. The interview questions were normal. The office looked great. The personality of the offices were down to business and still felt relaxed. The interviewer seemed to be in a bit of a rush he even had meetings that stack upon each other.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself? It is not a business type question but I have always geared my answer to be what I am like at my job.   View Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sorocaba, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sorocaba, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at De Lage Landen in July 2013.

Thru a Head-Hunter, first the company choose someone to built up the international área structured, then the unit out of agricultural was just a start up that time. After the beginning of activities, I became a program manager.

Interview Questions
    • About specific experience on construction and industrial segment   Answer Question
    Formalization

Internal Auditor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at De Lage Landen.

Very simple and straight forward process. Interview with recruiter and hiring manager. that is it.

Interview Questions
    • Very basic questions. Nothing out of the expected or ordinary.   Answer Question

Senior Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at De Lage Landen in March 2011.

Will be based on how the local manager wants to process the interview. Mine was based on asking and confirming on what was stated on my resume.

Interview Questions

Asset Management Trainee (Part of Their International Trainee Program) Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at De Lage Landen in August 2010.

The phone call was made by a recruitment manager after the CV selection.

Unlike the normal phone interview starting with routine question as self-introduction, my first question was why I left my last job?

During the interview process, the question was not really following a logic, therefore, I was a little bit "surprised".

the questions included: You previous career? Why you left your previous job? How do you know about DLL? Why you choose this role? Are you only looking for career in Finance industry?

to sum up, it's not very difficult questions but you feel stress from the tone they used and the way they arranged the questions.

Engineering Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at De Lage Landen in November 2008.

All on the phone

Interview Questions
    It was different time than