DeKalb Medical Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2015

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at DeKalb Medical

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DeKalb Medical.

Interview

manager one on one with the manager. the manager was very nice I got the job really fast because they need all the help they can get.then I had to take to Hr about pay grade

Rehab Aid Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DeKalb Medical (Decatur, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I filled out the application online. I got the call for the interview 2 or 3 weeks later. The interview lasted about an hour, it included a tour of the facility.

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DeKalb Medical (North Decatur, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

I received a call from HR about two weeks after application to set a date for interview. On the day of the interview, I was escorted from HR to the specific department where I was interviewed by the manager and one of her peers. The interview lasted about an hour; however, I was asked only 5 questions during this time. The two interviewers talked amongst themselves about DeKalb Medical and various offerings. Despite my attempts to stay on course and answer questions, I was unable to get in much edgewise. At closing of the interview, the hiring manager said she would be making a decision within 3-5 days, but I did not hear back from her for 2 weeks after I sent a followup E-mail. I was informed that a candidate had not been chosen yet. Immediately after, I learned the position had been filled.

Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at DeKalb Medical.

Interview

Met the department staff and manager during nursing school and that's how I got the interview/job.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DeKalb Medical (Decatur, GA) in August 2010.

Interview

First, there was an interview with the HR consultant. They tell you the pay rate and explain the shift differentials. Next, depending on the job you are applying for there is a short knowledge test on the computer...mostly med terminology and situational. Next , you interview with the department manager. It took five days because they had to wait on me to take my certification exam...so it might take less time.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you were faced with a difficult customer or family member and how you handled it   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DeKalb Medical (Decatur, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview was conducted by 3 individual using basic behavior questions: what are your weaknesses, strengths, tell me a time you made a mistake, etc. This interview was followed by second interview with the administrator. This second interview was very casual and much more conversational.