DePuy Orthopaedics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DePuy Orthopaedics in December 2011.

Interview Details – My interview was sort of laid back because I was in car sales and sold the regional manager his car. He liked my attitude and honesty sooooooooo..........It was sort of an inside contact and he made the decisions. I guess you never know who you will run into or the connections they may have. I asked him what he did for a living and he told me. I was blown away because I wanted to get into the industry but need a contact. I then asked him if I can talk to him further about a career in the industry. He told me sure and the rest was just formalities from there. My case was more personal because of the relationship I built with the manager when selling him his car. He saw my honesty, and sales skills and told me I would do well in the field.

Interview Questions

• What makes you feel you will do well in the Medical Device sales industry?   View Answer
  • Why should I hire you instead of the other candidates waiting to talk to me?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation because I am a newbie. But it was already lucrative!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DePuy Orthopaedics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DePuy Orthopaedics Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DePuy Orthopaedics employees and interview candidates.