DePuy Orthopaedics

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at DePuy Orthopaedics in December 2011.

My interview was sort of laid back because I was in car sales and sold the regional manager his car. He liked my attitude and honesty sooooooooo..........It was sort of an inside contact and he made the decisions. I guess you never know who you will run into or the connections they may have. I asked him what he did for a living and he told me. I was blown away because I wanted to get into the industry but need a contact. I then asked him if I can talk to him further about a career in the industry. He told me sure and the rest was just formalities from there. My case was more personal because of the relationship I built with the manager when selling him his car. He saw my honesty, and sales skills and told me I would do well in the field.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you feel you will do well in the Medical Device sales industry?   View Answer
  • Why should I hire you instead of the other candidates waiting to talk to me?   View Answer
There was no negotiation because I am a newbie. But it was already lucrative!