DeRoyal Industries

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

I applied through other source and interviewed at DeRoyal Industries.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview, all day interview process, had three different interviews with boss,VP, and with colleges. They even took me to lunch to see how I fit in with the group, which is a neat concept. This helped me to see how I fit in with the company as well.

Interview Question – What are your strengths & weakness?   View Answer

Senior Account Representative Interview

Senior Account Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DeRoyal Industries in December 2010.

Interview Details – There were 3 interview phases.

Interview Question – What relationships will you leverage to make yourself successful in this industry?   Answer Question

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Territory Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at DeRoyal Industries in March 2011.

Interview Details – After a phone interview with recruiter the regional manager called me for another phone interview. Three days later I had a face to face with same regional manager. Two weeks later another face to face, also had to prepare a one page paper on a topic of his choice. 3 weeks later had another face to face interview.
  After a background check and two different people checking my references I was flown to the headquarters in Tennessee. I sat down with HR and interviewed with two executives.
  After returning home I was called by recruiter saying I didn't click with the executives, that all I got for 2 months of work.

Interview Question – Name a time that you sacrificed for your current position.   Answer Question

Worked for DeRoyal Industries? Contribute to the Community!