DeVries Public Relations Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Interviews for Top Jobs at DeVries Public Relations

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at DeVries Public Relations in August 2014.

I applied for this position online at my university career center. I received a email to set up a phone interview with the HR Coordinator within a day. I had a phone interview 2 days later. The inital contact was very flexible. I was then asked to come to interview with a few account coordinator the following week. The HR Coordinator worked with my schedule so I could interview with the coordinators. The interview was very fun and relaxed. I felt comfortable answering and asking questions.

Interview Questions
    I accepted offer and worked with HR Coordinator to set up a start date and time to begin the interview.

PR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at DeVries Public Relations in May 2014.

Interviewed by 3 individuals all from the same accounts I work under. Two of my interviewers were very active in questioning me on my experience and skill set, the other just observed. It helps to have a list of questions to ask at the end. I might have had one too many. 2-4 recommended.

Interview Questions
    Didn't negotiate my salary.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DeVries Public Relations.

Very pleasant interview!

Interview Questions
    • Nothing I didn't expect going into the interview. Writing test after interview.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DeVries Public Relations in February 2011.

Came in to speak with HR who told me about the opening. I had to two subsequent interviews with the senior mangers on the team and then the rest of the team.

Overall, the interview was very conversational and laid back. we talked a lot about pop culture and our interests. I definitely felt like I got to know everyone pretty well during the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • There were not a lot of hard questions. However, they were very interested in my ability to navigate social media.   Answer Question

PR Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DeVries Public Relations in February 2010.

Met with a public relations team from DeVries. All in all the team was very bland, did not seem to show interest, and one girl laughed in my face when I answered an opinionated question. Make the job seem to be more luxiorous than it actually was. Did not answer questions I had asked, and just appeared as if i were wasting there time when they called ME in for an interview.

Interview Questions
    • If I had sent something out to for shipment, and it got lost along the way,how would I solve that problem?   Answer Question