DeVry Education Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Unix Systems Engineer Interview

Unix Systems Engineer
Oak Brook, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DeVry Education Group in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was reasonable, with teh exception of a "MacGuyver" question. I was asked how I would get a ping pong ball out of a long pipe with a rubber band, paper clip and a piece of paper. I may be forgetting some details, but it was extremely out of sync for a systems engineer position. I was offered the position after the interview.

Interview Question – How would you get a ping pong ball out of a pipe in the ground if given a rubber band, piece of paper, and a paper clip.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was through a recruiter so does not apply

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DeVry Education Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DeVry Education Group Unix Systems Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DeVry Education Group employees and interview candidates.