DeVry University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Supervisor Interview

Administrative Supervisor
Fremont, CA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at DeVry University in February 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online, they called and did a short phone interview, and asked me to come in. The pay was less than I was making previously and I think they were worried I would soon find a better job and leave - one that paid better. They were almost selling me the job in the interview. They asked a few different questions, asking me what my Management style is but also asking about a situation that could have potentially went poorly and how I dealt with it.

Interview Question – Give me a situation where you were having trouble with a subordinate and what you did to remedy the situation.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at DeVry University

Worked for DeVry University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DeVry University Administrative Supervisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DeVry University employees and interview candidates.