DeVry University Executive Advisor Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2015

2.5

Executive Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DeVry University (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of basic questions with the hiring directors at the local questions. I was an employee referral. The hiring directors had varied styles so one focused on culture while the other focused on past experiences and skill contribution.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your past experiences as an admissions advisor?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DeVry University

Executive Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DeVry University.

Interview

Initial interview, was a group interview. Second interview was a panel interview.

Negotiation

I spoke with HR who told me what the salary was. I asked for a higher salary and HR and I went back and forth, and I was able to get more than what was initially offered.