DeVry University Interview Questions in Houston, TX

Updated May 27, 2015

2.0

Operations Support Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DeVry University (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online. I got a call back from HR in IL a few days later. She wanted to set up a phone interview. I think I had to wait about a week until the phone interview. It was supposed to take about an hour and a half, but I think it took 20 min. Really easy questions: Do you like people, describe a situation where you had to choose who to help first, student or boss, stuff like that. I was just friendly and she immediately wanted to set me up for an in person interview. I found out later she interviews a bunch of people and then picks the top three to send in. She sent me an online assessment to do. It was dull. I had to wait over two weeks until someone was ready to interview me in person. She showed me around the area and everyone was really friendly. Some questions had to do with the situation they find themselves in right now; lay-offs, change of culture, etc. So she asked how I react to new co-workers/co-workers leaving, how I respond to students questions that seem stupid, etc. It's been a week now and I haven't hears back. I know I did well on the interview, but it's killing to not hear anything.
    tl;dr simple questions, nice atmosphere. Be nice and help students above all else.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you've finished your work but still have to be on the clock?   1 Answer

Executive Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DeVry University (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of basic questions with the hiring directors at the local questions. I was an employee referral. The hiring directors had varied styles so one focused on culture while the other focused on past experiences and skill contribution.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your past experiences as an admissions advisor?   Answer Question