DeVry University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Downers Grove, IL

I applied online - interviewed at DeVry University in April 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed on site with several managers for two different positions in the HR department within a 3-month period. No one got back to me. I contacted the recruiters to politely ask whether the positions were filled and they did not respond at all. Very unprofessional HR team!

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DeVry University in September 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process overall was satisfactory. The company contacted me. I first interviewed with their Talent manager and proceeded to take test on line as well as four and half hours of interviews with high level individuals. I took notes, send thank you to each individual and followed up with phone calls.
My biggest disappointment was that no one, not the talent manager, not an email, letter of rejection or anything was sent back to me.
Even if I was not the selected individual, I feel this has left a bad taste of unprofessionalism! Would never recommend the school or to interview with them ever.

Interview Question – What significant level of contribution have you made to your employer (not difficult)   Answer Question

Worked for DeVry University? Contribute to the Community!