DeVry University

Relevance Date Difficulty

National Account Manager Interview

National Account Manager
Phoenix, AZ

The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at DeVry University in November 2011.

Interview Details – Just be patient... A week after I applied I had an initial phone interview with the recruiter (very nice and transparent) then met with the National Director a few days later. I never felt I was in an interview, she made the atmosphere very relaxed and conversational. We spoke for about 3 hours and I felt very comfortable with her, the various aspects of the position and the working environment. Formal questions only dealt with the specifics of my previous position but the rest of the time we were able to get a good sense of each others character.
 It was refreshing to have such a relaxed interview after some of the other rigid formats I'd attended in the past.
Few weeks went by (I'm sure they interviewed other candidates) I was offered a position with another company so I called the recruiter with Devry, she got in touch with the National Director immediately. She scheduled a phone call with me 2 days later, offered me the position and I accepted.

Intense background check, make sure everything is accurate on your application. All of your references will be called.

Interview Question – How many accounts were you required to close annually?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Let them know your previous salary and if it's within their reach they will offer a competitive wage.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Admissions Advisor I Interview

Admissions Advisor I
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DeVry University in March 2010.

Interview Details – As long as you act like you care about people and their educational goals then you will get the job... I had a friend get an interview here and the manager asked her to "sell his watch to her".. DeVry is really a joke, so I wouldnt even accept an interview, unless you were desperate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you tried to help someone and they were not happy with your service?   View Answer
  • Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond to help a customer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotitation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DeVry University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DeVry University interview questions and advice in Phoenix, AZ. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DeVry University employees and interview candidates.