DeVry University

Updated Dec 3, 2014
Updated Dec 3, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Student Worker Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DeVry University in July 2014.

It took my department two month to call me in for an interview. Another month to accept me as a new hire. I was trained in a few weeks and left on my own for the duration of my shift. There is potential for wage increase from the federal minimum but any one rarely gets it.

Other Interview Reviews for DeVry University

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miramar, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at DeVry University in July 2011.

It was a group interview consisting of the department head, the expected supervisor and a senior individual within the position

Student Worker Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DeVry University in December 2009.

The interview was rather simple. I was asked questions about my previous work experience and how would I handle certain situations. I interviewed with the head of the department and his assitant, which was kind of nerve wrecking not knowing what to expect. I would advise everyone to dress business professional for an interview since first impressions are lasting impressions.