DealerRater Interview Questions

2.0

Interview

Typical process. Apply, phone call, set date/time, all were welcoming although I wasn't sure who did what. There were a couple of sales managers I met with. One was very dry in his process with questions and didn't seem that engaging. The other seemed he was excited about being a Manager but not that experienced in the position. I believe he would have been my direct report.

Interview Questions

• Honestly wasn't outside of the norm with the questions.   Answer Question

After reading these reviews, I still accepted the invite to interview because I thought i'd give the company the benefit of the doubt. There was nothing that overly impressed me through the interview process or interviews themselves to make me take the risk.

Interview

Interviewed at office In Waltham

I read reviews on Glassdoor.

Regional Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DealerRater (Waltham, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward. After applying online, I heard back from the Director of HR within a day of responding to a Craigslist posting. She was eager to set up a phone screen, and after that initial call which was nearly a half hour long, I was invited to come into the corporate HQ in Waltham. I had two in house, face to face interviews with the Sales Manager, Director of Sales and one other person (can't remember their title.)

Interview Questions

• The Sales Director didn't seem direct and was asking very broad questions. I didn't find anything too difficult per say. There were questions regarding experience with online advertising, conducting online webinars, call volume, organizational skills.   Answer Question

Compensation and Online Reviews on Glassdoor!