DealerSocket Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

Senior Software Developer .NET Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Clemente, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at DealerSocket in April 2013.

3 phone interviews and 1 in person interview. The first interview was a 'getting to know you' type interview with a few random trivia technical questions. The second interview was more in depth technical. 3rd interview was in person with a Project Manager and a Architect. These all went very well and the recruiter told me to expect an offer. Then I had the final interview with 2 directors. I made the mistake of not being 100% enthusiastic about ORM and this made them decided I wasn't right for the job.

There was no technical test, just random technical trivia.

Interview Questions
    • How would you design a web site?   View Answer
    • Lots of questions on multi threading. Know your locks, critical sections, dead locks, and TPL for .NET   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Clemente, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at DealerSocket.

Office interview with manager and it Designer and at same time on phone was a sr. developer, which made it hard to hear and read facial expression. They asked basic it skill questions. Manager was friendly environment. Office was looking a little crampy in San Clemente. The also worked with offshore – India.

Interview Questions
    • Explain normalization, give examples of passed use patterns, temp tables vs in memory tables and scope. temp tables reside in temp db. explain left join vs inner join   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Clemente, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at DealerSocket in May 2012.

The listing for the job listed a salary range. Before the formal interview took place, they asked me my salary requirements. I let them know I expected something near the top of the range. Suddenly, the range changed. The salary range that was listed in the job description, for some reason, was no longer valid. I completed a phone interview with them, but it went no further. I do not want to work for a company that is not honest upfront.

Strategic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Clemente, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Clemente, CA

The process took 2 months - interviewed at DealerSocket in January 2011.

It was good and fun

Havent yet

Worked for DealerSocket? Contribute to the Community!