Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dealertrack Technologies
- Regional Sales Manager (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Associate Product Manager (1)
- Title Specialist (1)
- AREA SALES MANAGER (1)
- Senior Staff Accountant (1)
- Corporate Development Manager (1)
- Customer Support (1)
- District Sales Manager (1)
- Workforce Management Specialist (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Staff Accountant (1)
- Networking (1)
- Operator (1)
- Director of Project Management (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Manager (1)
- Support Agent (1)
- Entry Level Programmer (1)
- Senior Performance Test Engineer (1)
- Field Position (1)
- Collateral Specialist (1)
- Strategic Partnerships (1)
- Security Risk Assessment Manager (1)
- Trainer - Train Auto Dealerships On Software (1)
- Trainer - Train Dealerships On Software (1)
- Document Agent (1)
- Account Manager -Major Accounts (1)
- Sales Specialist - RTS (1)
- Director Quality Improvement (1)
Security Risk Assessment Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Dealertrack Technologies in October 2012.
I was supposed to meet only with the head of IT security. I actually did interview with him but all of a sudden I had to meet two other tech people. They brought me in to a very narrow claustrophobic room and they start shooting questions in a very high rhythm and in very different manner and topic.
I missed a few because of the speed and lack of concentration. I already got in to “repulsion mode”.
The position was strictly managerial and less technical and I was caught by surprise.
Then the human resources person showed up acting as a savior reminding me not to worry because there are not looking at the technological part. She assured me that she will give me an answer by next day.
I was waiting 4 days then I call even though I knew I was not chosen, but I wanted to find out for sure.
No call back …. After few days I put another phone call …no answer. Finally after few days the rejection email came tom my email.
- Very technical question ...more like administrator type less managerial Answer Question