Dealertrack Technologies

www.dealertrack.com

Dealertrack Technologies Security Risk Assessment Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Security Risk Assessment Manager Interview

Security Risk Assessment Manager
Lake Success, NY

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Dealertrack Technologies in October 2012.

Interview Details – I was supposed to meet only with the head of IT security. I actually did interview with him but all of a sudden I had to meet two other tech people. They brought me in to a very narrow claustrophobic room and they start shooting questions in a very high rhythm and in very different manner and topic.
I missed a few because of the speed and lack of concentration. I already got in to “repulsion mode”.
The position was strictly managerial and less technical and I was caught by surprise.
Then the human resources person showed up acting as a savior reminding me not to worry because there are not looking at the technological part. She assured me that she will give me an answer by next day.
I was waiting 4 days then I call even though I knew I was not chosen, but I wanted to find out for sure.
No call back …. After few days I put another phone call …no answer. Finally after few days the rejection email came tom my email.

Interview Question – Very technical question ...more like administrator type less managerial   Answer Question

Worked for Dealertrack Technologies? Contribute to the Community!