Dealogic

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Dealogic in February 2012.

Interview Details – Got interview via recruiter.
Interview was on site with senior product manager.

Interviewer was very pleasant. Questions were more high level about experience in financial industry and project management. He explained what their company does and what they were looking for. As we went through it we both realized the position was a little different than what I was looking for and had skills for.

He asked if I was interested in other positions relevant to my skills and explained those to me. I replied in the positive and was told that i would be informed if any of those open up.

Overall process was straightforward and pleasant.

Interview Questions

• What project management methodologies have you used?   Answer Question
  • Explain a situation where a deadline would be missed and how you would communicate that?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dealogic

Worked for Dealogic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dealogic Product Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dealogic employees and interview candidates.