Dealogic

Relevance Date Difficulty

Relationship Manager Interview

Relationship Manager
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Dealogic in November 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter who did an initial interview and then followed-up with a prep call. I then went in for an interview.

I interviewed with two different teams. Both interviews were really positive and laid back. The organizational structure seems to be relatively flat and the managment is young. I had a lot of questions which they were happy to answer.

They were very keen on knowing what research I did prior to the interview and they wanted specifics about what I had learned. Note of caution, the feedback I received from the recuriter was all very positive but they were concerned that I was too much of an analyst to be a RM.

Interview Questions

• What does Dealogic do? What research did you do prior to the interview? Why do you want to work here?   View Answer
  • What qualities do you think make a good RM?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Relationship Manager Interview

Relationship Manager
New York, NY

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Dealogic in April 2010.

Interview Details – Very Professional and knowledgeable. Energetic and very excited about company's future.

Interview Question – Explain the capital raising process in Equity Capital Markets.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary offered too low.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dealogic

Worked for Dealogic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dealogic Relationship Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dealogic employees and interview candidates.