Dealogic

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dealogic in November 2010.

I was contacted by a recruiter who did an initial interview and then followed-up with a prep call. I then went in for an interview.

I interviewed with two different teams. Both interviews were really positive and laid back. The organizational structure seems to be relatively flat and the managment is young. I had a lot of questions which they were happy to answer.

They were very keen on knowing what research I did prior to the interview and they wanted specifics about what I had learned. Note of caution, the feedback I received from the recuriter was all very positive but they were concerned that I was too much of an analyst to be a RM.

Interview Questions
  • What does Dealogic do? What research did you do prior to the interview? Why do you want to work here?   View Answer
  • What qualities do you think make a good RM?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dealogic

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Dealogic in April 2010.

Very Professional and knowledgeable. Energetic and very excited about company's future.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the capital raising process in Equity Capital Markets.   Answer Question

Salary offered too low.