1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dean Foods (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

I had a phone call with a recruiter, then 2 months (!) later was called in for a face to face with recruiter and another manager. 3 weeks later, interviewed with 2 more managers then finally a week or so later got to interview with hiring manager. Then the waiting really began......recruiter kept checking in to tell me they were working on a decision. This went on for several weeks...finally, recruiter said he'd have a decision that day or the next. Nothing. I sent an email the next week to check on the status. Nothing. To date, no response or follow up from the recruiter. Excellent experience with the actual interviews (typical targeted selection, behavoral interview questions). I very much enjoyed meeting everyone - but after so much time and so many interviews, no follow up response? Not even a "thanks but no thanks?"

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you led a project team, and the results didn't turn out the way you hoped.   Answer Question