Deb Shops Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deb Shops (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied online, interview with dm, couple weeks offered position

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deb Shops

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deb Shops (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

Went in store to fill out application received a call back immediately. Have a lengthy conversation with the district manager about the company and the requirements of the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe your management style   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Deb Shops (Albany, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

very drawn out

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deb Shops.

Interview

They have a list of typical retail type job questions. Would you ever steal? Tell us about an experience with a difficult customer. Tell us about an experience with a difficult co-worker.

Interview Questions

• What store has the best customer service? Wasn't really sure how to answer that one.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked me if i wanted the job at the pay-rate they offered and I said yes.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deb Shops in February 2012.

Interview

I talked with my store manager she talk to our DM then a phone interview was scheduled for the following week.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Deb Shops in April 2011.

Interview

Went to the interview, manager did not say much. She was not friendly at all. It was awkward. I was kept in the office and took the phone interview. Passed it and then she kept me there forever and ever and ever. Aftrer like 3 hours and she was talking to other people the whole time she told me to come in the next day and that she would have me in the schedule the next week.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deb Shops in January 2009.

Interview

* First there was a phone interview with the District Manager - she was great and very easy to talk with. * Numerous phone calls from her and from me -- we played phone tag -- she is a very busy lady -- but always returned calls!! * Met with DM in person at the store I was applying for - interview lasted about an hour and a half. She asked me to fill out an application after the interview and signed paperwork for a background check (required for any management.) *DM called and offered me the job about 10 days later -- It took a little longer to get the background check back.