Decision Resources Group

Decision Resources Group Associate Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Decision Resources Group.

Normal consulting interview. Introduction, case and Q&A

Other Interview Reviews for Decision Resources Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burlington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Decision Resources Group in November 2011.

I found Decision Resources through my university career fair. I first interviewed them on campus. My interviewer was an Associate Consultant who had been with the firm for 3 years. He was very helpful and a challenging interviewer. I was asked questions based on my personality/fit and a small case question. It was only 30 to 45 minutes.

My in-office interview was long but very informative. I met with 6-8 different members of the consulting team from various levels of management at DRG. The interviews were mostly personality/fit and qualitative cases (all very short and simple). I had one or two quant cases but nothing too challenging. I was really impressed by how accomplished everyone was at this firm, yet how down-to-earth they were. I knew after that day that I would want to join the firm if given an offer.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer asked me about what I found to be the most interesting trend in the biopharma industry.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Decision Resources Group in November 2008.

Following an on-campus interview, I was brought to the company's headquarters to meet and interview with all members of the consulting team. It was a real interesting experience to not only be interviewed by the group's principals and VPs, but also by entry-level Associates who graduated the same year as myself, and had only been working for a few months.

The interview experience enabled me to really get to know all members of the team, and feel comfortable in my decision to accept their offer. Additionally, I found interviewing with various levels of the team to be rewarding as it allowed me to present different aspects of personality, skill set, and ability to different members of the team.

Interview Questions
    There was very little to negotiate. Partly because I was without any other offers, and also because I was starting at an off-peak time of year, I was unable to negotiate any part of my salary. Having worked here for a while though, I now understand that negotiating with HR is different from negotiating with the VP of consulting - which is what I should have done in the first place.

Worked for Decision Resources Group? Contribute to the Community!