Decision Resources Group

Updated Oct 9, 2014
Updated Oct 9, 2014

3.2

Current Employee Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Decision Resources Group.

I was contacted by a staffing agency about the open position. I then had an initial phone interview with the head of HR followed by in-person interviews with the team.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Decision Resources Group.

Had one phone interview which immediately led to an in person interview. This interview was 1.5 hours meeting with someone in a similar position, a manager, and the director of the group.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was mostly me asking questions about the company, the role, and the individuals.   Answer Question

Analyst Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Decision Resources Group.

Applied through school's job board and received a first round and second round interview. 1st round consisted of personal experience questions as well as a short case on expanding the potential market for a drug company. 2nd round consisted of 3 different interviews that each had personal experience questions as well as pharmaceutical and biotechnology case questions.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you decide you did not want to go to medical school?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Decision Resources Group.

Normal consulting interview. Introduction, case and Q&A

Summer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Decision Resources Group in February 2014.

First round included a qualitative case and a few minutes of fit. Second round included two more quantitative cases, a presentation, fit interviews and lunch. Second round was on-site and took an entire day.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work to make pharmaceutical companies more money.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

General fit questions - these included tell me about yourself, why consulting, why Decision Resources, etc. Was asked about leadership questions - crisis, overcoming conflict, delegating work. Not many case questions. It was a first round on campus interview and the person interviewing was amicable and made me feel comfortable.

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Decision Resources Group in November 2013.

met with all senior staff and HR in a one on one style interview. then I interviewed with my potential staff and support people that had influence to the decision. there were several phone follow up calls as well as a final interview with the CEO.

Interview Questions
    negotiated the finer points but the offer was very good

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Decision Resources Group.

The interview process was very well organized and fair. In addition to meeting with the hiring manager and human resources staff, I met with a variety of other people in the department. The communications after the interview was also well coordinated.

Interview Questions
    They had a budgeted salary and were not able / willing to negotiate

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Decision Resources Group.

Several rounds, on campus, on the phone and on site. On site there is a presentation and about 4-5 interviews/case studies. Case studies are typical healthcare consulting case studies.

Marketing Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Decision Resources Group in January 2013.

met with five people on a one one interview, some easy questions, some difficult, but nothing out of the ordinary - I don't really have 50 more words to say - will this suffice for now