Decision Resources Group Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 7, 2014
18 interviews

3.2

Current Employee Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Decision Resources Group.

I was contacted by a staffing agency about the open position. I then had an initial phone interview with the head of HR followed by in-person interviews with the team.

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burlington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Decision Resources Group in November 2013.

met with all senior staff and HR in a one on one style interview. then I interviewed with my potential staff and support people that had influence to the decision. there were several phone follow up calls as well as a final interview with the CEO.

Interview Questions
    negotiated the finer points but the offer was very good

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Exton, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Decision Resources Group.

Had one phone interview which immediately led to an in person interview. This interview was 1.5 hours meeting with someone in a similar position, a manager, and the director of the group.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was mostly me asking questions about the company, the role, and the individuals.   Answer Question

Analyst Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Decision Resources Group.

Applied through school's job board and received a first round and second round interview. 1st round consisted of personal experience questions as well as a short case on expanding the potential market for a drug company. 2nd round consisted of 3 different interviews that each had personal experience questions as well as pharmaceutical and biotechnology case questions.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you decide you did not want to go to medical school?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Decision Resources Group.

Normal consulting interview. Introduction, case and Q&A

Analyst Interview

General fit questions - these included tell me about yourself, why consulting, why Decision Resources, etc. Was asked about leadership questions - crisis, overcoming conflict, delegating work. Not many case questions. It was a first round on campus interview and the person interviewing was amicable and made me feel comfortable.

Marketing Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Decision Resources Group.

The interview process was very well organized and fair. In addition to meeting with the hiring manager and human resources staff, I met with a variety of other people in the department. The communications after the interview was also well coordinated.

Interview Questions
    They had a budgeted salary and were not able / willing to negotiate

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Burlington, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Decision Resources Group.

Several rounds, on campus, on the phone and on site. On site there is a presentation and about 4-5 interviews/case studies. Case studies are typical healthcare consulting case studies.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burlington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Decision Resources Group in November 2011.

I found Decision Resources through my university career fair. I first interviewed them on campus. My interviewer was an Associate Consultant who had been with the firm for 3 years. He was very helpful and a challenging interviewer. I was asked questions based on my personality/fit and a small case question. It was only 30 to 45 minutes.

My in-office interview was long but very informative. I met with 6-8 different members of the consulting team from various levels of management at DRG. The interviews were mostly personality/fit and qualitative cases (all very short and simple). I had one or two quant cases but nothing too challenging. I was really impressed by how accomplished everyone was at this firm, yet how down-to-earth they were. I knew after that day that I would want to join the firm if given an offer.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer asked me about what I found to be the most interesting trend in the biopharma industry.   View Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Decision Resources Group in October 2012.

Myself Ph.D. applied online. 1-2 weeks later heard from Associate (Yes ! two person directly out of UG were my interviewers, first time have i ever seen thing like this. Where they allow new Hires to interview candidates for Senior Positions- I dont know what to make of this.) I talked with both for 30 mins over phone. 15 mins was all: You are Ph.D. and expert in particular subject , what do you want to do this? It seemed like they didnt understand very well what Ph.D's do ( Hypothesis formation, data collection/ analysis etc.) The case was the worst, it was very specific and one with absolutely no information to solve it completely. I didnt hear from them for 4 weeks after interview and finally got a very generic email from HR. Overall very unprofessional and disorganized. Ph.D's stay away , seems like UG's are bosses here.

Interview Questions
    • 1) Your client is working on pharma drug in particular therapeutic area. Estimate market size for next 15 years.   Answer Question

Worked for Decision Resources Group? Contribute to the Community!