DecisionOne

Interview Details – Straight forward questions

Very Easy Interview

IT Sales Interview

Devon, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DecisionOne in January 2009.

Interview Details – In person interview, they were very nice and this was a very easy interview. If they like you they let you know very quickly. No formal process just you and your hiring manager going over your resume and the position. They will take you to meet others in your department and are overall very respectful during the interview process.

Interview Question – Very easy casual process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fast and easy they make you a fair offer up front

Field Engineer Interview

Field Engineer
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at DecisionOne in May 2012.

Interview Details – Very minimal interview process. I was refered to by a friend and was basically hired with out having an interview. The manager called me and made sure I wanted the position.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Field Support Engineer Interview

New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at DecisionOne in December 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was brief and via phone. Decision One reps were professional and didn't seem stiff in any way - they made it easy for me to be "me" and remain in a professional mindset too. This was for a job I already had but was being outsourced to D1, so I was not exposed to a full, public candidate search - my only competition was myself and my peers who were all in the same position.

Interview Question – After being asked about my customer experience where I felt their expectations were exceeded by my performance, the name and telephone number of the customer I referenced was requested. Since my answers were completely honest to the best of my abilities I had no problem surrendering the requested info, but I would imagine they would have summarily dismissed my candidacy had I not had the customer name readily available.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Mileage reimbursement well below the current IRS rate, uncomfortable with their 6-month non-compete agreement, and I also received a better offer from another employer with no such restraints.

Microsoft Technical Interview for IT Interview

Wilmington, DE

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at DecisionOne in August 2012.

Interview Details – Tell me about your self, about what you did? And what you are doing now and what do you want to do in the future?

Tell me about windows utilities and what are some utilities you would used? Like Reg-Edit and how you used it?

Have you work on laptops or computers?

How many computers/laptops do you have?

Have you ever taken a laptop apart and replace parts?

Have you ever taken a desktop apart and worked on it?

What desktop operating system are you familiar with?

Have you used Windows Vista, Server, Xp, or 7?
And so explain the installation process?

How do you remove spy-wares?

If Microsoft Outlook is slow, how do you fix it? Takes 5 minutes to start up?

If I brought a computer/laptop in and it doesn’t power up, what do you do to fix that problem?

are you fimilar with removing virus and spyware? How would you do it and what are some products you used?

Have you ever done installs, reinstalls, and removal of software/hardware’s?

Interview Question – If Microsoft Outlook is slow, how do you fix it? Takes 5 minutes to start up?   Answer Question

Customer Service Engineer Interview

Customer Service Engineer
Chattanooga, TN

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at DecisionOne in May 2009.

Interview Details – Allscripts partnered with DecisionOne to take over the customer support aspect of their business and sold the Allscripts Field Engineering Department to DecisionOne. If we were offered the job with DecisionOne and declined it we would not receive unemployment or a serverence package. The interview took approximately 15 minutes.

Interview Question – What was your greatest achievement with your current employer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – We were unable to negotiate salary or benefits

Customer Service Engineer Interview

Customer Service Engineer

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at DecisionOne in July 2010.

Interview Details – Not much of a interview. Hi how you doing, your hired.

Analyst Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at DecisionOne in January 2011.

Interview Details – it was a normal interview first an aptitude test followed by 1:1 test and then was okay. Hiring manager was cordial. The interview asked lot of technical questions and lasted for 1hour. The aptitude test was mainly based on the verbal and some reading. similar to a gmat test. In all it was okay and good experience. I tried to understand more about the manager and the role precisely i would be playing in all it was not that easily verbalized. I would suggest be prepared for a long session of interview. all the best. try to practice some tables maths etc as warm up

Interview Question – tell me about your self   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DecisionOne? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DecisionOne interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by DecisionOne employees and interview candidates.