Decisive Analytics Corporation Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Decisive Analytics Corporation

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Decisive Analytics Corporation (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Started with a phone screening with a few members of the group I was applying to join. Questions were non-technical and were more aimed at gauging if and why I was interested in the job, and my prior work experience. A day or two later they called back to schedule a full day interview that included meeting one on one with various team members, managers, and HR. Was required to give a half hour technical presentation. Questions from team members and management were generally non-technical in nature. Was given plenty of time to ask any questions I had and was able to meet with a broad range of people. They sent me a job offer a few days later.

Marketing/Graphics Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Decisive Analytics Corporation (Arlington, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

After an initial phone screening, I was brought in to interview with the VP of Business Administration. It lasted about an hour. About a week later, I was called and asked to come in for a second interview, this time with the VP and some other members of the business team. Everything was pretty straightforward. They told me the different aspects of the job as well as some immediate projects and goals. They also asked several questions on my experience and gave me plenty of time to ask my own questions.

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle working on multiple projects and managing your time?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Decisive Analytics Corporation (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Interview was a full-day, which involved meeting a number of the employees for the group I was interviewing for. This also involved a 30 minute technical presentation.

Interview Questions

• Asked specific questions about subjects taught in courses I had taken years ago.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

Once past the phone interview there is a full day of one on one interviews and a 30 minute technical presentation. Some of the one-on-one time is with security or HR rather than actual interviews though. For the presentation they have the entire division attend and ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• There was a detailed question about how hibernate mapping work in regards to my technical presentation as one of the other engineers was familiar with it.   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Decisive Analytics Corporation in August 2011.

Interview

first it I was called for phone interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ok