Deckers Brands

Updated Nov 3, 2014
Updated Nov 3, 2014

2.9

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interviewed at headquarters with the Customer Service Manager and Supervisor. Interview was less than 15 mins. Gave job description. Asked me to tell them about myself, what I enjoyed from my previous jobs and what I didn't, and why I chose my field of study. The Manager pretty much conducted the interview. The supervisor just watched. Didn't ask me anything.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was too short to conclude whether it was easy or difficult. I was really disappointed that it lasted less than 10 mins. I really tried to prolong it by asking questions. However, Manager and Supervisor seemed to be in a rush.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deckers Brands.

Friendly, Casual environment

Systems Administrative Interview

is a good processe

Interview Questions

Customer Service - Headquarter Goleta, CA -- Secondary Location Richmond, CA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Deckers Brands in April 2013.

The interview process started with a Recruiter, Manager, & CS Manager (G, CA) all by phone. Next, in-person interview with Manager & Pres. of the company (R, CA). I thought the 4 month time span was a bit much due to corporate delays in deciding on the secondary CS location in R, CA. One Review from a Current Employee (3/25/13) titled "PR dept is the only one doing their job" said it the best in their "Cons" section: Promotions and hires are based more on "who you know" instead of actual skill sets." This company did not consider qualified candidates that is not genuine.

Interview Questions
    • Q & A about examples of good customer service experiences. And how I handled a not-so-happy customer service experience.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deckers Brands in October 2011.

The interview was normal and casual, we talked about my background and the position requirements. Nothing out of the ordinary. The people were nice.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Deckers Brands in September 2011.

Called me the next morning after responding to an ad, was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty easy, with the exception of my shoe sales background, I didn't have any.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deckers Brands in August 2010.

The interview was for a consulting position. The hiring manager was down to earth and straightforward and very nice. They needed help with the implementation of their new system in the finance area but I had more of an accounting background, so I did not get the job. Based on my research of the company and it's people, it is a good place to work.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deckers Brands in June 2010.

The phone interview was good, but the 1:1 interview with the management group was not good. Management group indicated there were major differences going on between old timers who do not eant change and the new who do want change. Company going thru growing pain...

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deckers Brands in October 2009.

I had a video interview to begin with. I got a call about a week later to go to their corporate offices in Goleta for another round of interviews. It was an all day interview. I met with about 5 people, had lunch and they even put me up in a hotel since i was driving a far distance. I met with Marketing, HR, product development, etc. A very thorough interview process.
    The interviewers all had different personalities and asked me a lot of questions. Some interviewers were better than others but overall it was a decent process.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deckers Brands.

Received an interview through a recruiter. Interview took 30 minutes with two of the managers.