Deckers Outdoor

Relevance Date Difficulty

Key Account Manager Interview

Key Account Manager
Santa Barbara, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Deckers Outdoor in October 2009.

Interview Details – I had a video interview to begin with. I got a call about a week later to go to their corporate offices in Goleta for another round of interviews. It was an all day interview. I met with about 5 people, had lunch and they even put me up in a hotel since i was driving a far distance. I met with Marketing, HR, product development, etc. A very thorough interview process.
The interviewers all had different personalities and asked me a lot of questions. Some interviewers were better than others but overall it was a decent process.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Deckers Outdoor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deckers Outdoor Key Account Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Deckers Outdoor employees and interview candidates.