Deer Valley Resort Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deer Valley Resort

Sous Chef Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deer Valley Resort.

Interview

Interview was great, it seemed like the HR people were awesome! But they aren't. Just be yourself and talk up your great cooking experience!

Ski Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deer Valley Resort in September 2010.

Interview

Very quick process - was hired in September and started work in early December 2008. After submitting my application, I was contacted by Deer Valley's human resource department within a week. We scheduled a phone interview and after that I got an email a few days later offering me a position.

Interview Questions

• No tricky questions. Turn all your weaknesses into strengths and you'll be fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Entry level ski instructors are a dime a dozen.

Ski Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deer Valley Resort in September 2009.

Interview

Phone conversation between myself and the director of ski school. Basic behavioral questions. They want to make sure that you're a people person and know how to teach/work with the public. They can help you improve your skiing and technical knowledge, but you've got to know how to teach and work with people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation possible.