Defense Engineering Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Defense Engineering

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Defense Engineering (Alexandria, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

The leadership will move fast and make you an offer if they like you. They look for humble intelligent professionals who are very smart. They expect you to do your homework when you interview. You may be asked questions about their website or what research you have done to learn about the company. Expect to be challenged on your resume - why did you leave this company? or Give me an example of a failure and how your responded?

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? What makes you different than the other people I am interviewing? While not necessarily are hard question to answer if you come prepared, if you are not, they will know.   Answer Question

SLA Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Defense Engineering (Arlington, VA) in October 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by the DEI recruiter and phone screened. Once they were satisifed that I met their requirements and that I had the skills needed a face to face was scheduled. The face-to-face went quite well and a panel interview with the end customer was needed for hire.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was a pleasant experience. They took my salary requirement and gave me an additional 10% on top of it!