Defiance Testing & Engineering Services

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mechanical Technician Interview

Mechanical Technician

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Defiance Testing & Engineering Services in November 2011.

Interview Details – The person that interviewed me was a family member that new my experience so there wasn't much to it besides what goals I wanted to achieve there and what I was expected to do. Overall though for everyone else it's a pretty basic interview with no off the wall questions or anything.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Defiance Testing & Engineering Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Defiance Testing & Engineering Services interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Defiance Testing & Engineering Services employees and interview candidates.