Definition 6 Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Definition 6

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Definition 6 (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed for a position as account manager in SF for TheNewsMarket, a Definition 6 company. The interview was easy and informal and the person doing the interviewing was very nice, friendly and approachable during our meeting. The office environment was somewhat disappointing. Before the interview I was under the impression that there was a full on team working in SF and that I would be entering a Definition 6 studio with team. When I arrived at the address the receptionist told me she'd never heard of Definition 6. The entire office for TheNewsMarket is one small office with no windows in the offices of a law/law recruiting type firm. The office set up did not support the brand image that I expected.

Interview Questions

• What projects can you discuss from your past experience were you were the lead on the project.   Answer Question

Flash Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Definition 6 (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

I was sent over as a candidate for a Flash Developer position. I arrived 15 minutes early (as you do). 45 minutes later I was taken back to the interview room. About 20 minutes after that two developer types came down and asked me various Flash questions and standard tech stuff. They said another person wanted to talk to me and he would be right down. I sat there for almost an hour and he never showed up. It wasn't too long before people started to leave to go to lunch. I got up and walked out. I wasted a half a day there. If that's how they run an interview I'd hate to see how they run a project. I didn't get an offer simply because I told the recruiter to never send me there again. Had I gotten one I would have turned it down.

Interview Questions

• They told me they have MANDATORY happy hour on Fridays.   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Definition 6 (Atlanta, GA) in August 2010.

Interview

Definition 6 is interested in highly qualified professional contractors and freelancers. Definition 6's culture of "work hard play hard" requires experts in fields ranging from graphic design to senior developers. In return for high expectations Definition 6 rewards employees with a casual dress, dog friendly, and happy hour atmosphere.