Deibel Laboratories Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deibel Laboratories

Lab Tech I/Microbiologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnwood, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Deibel Laboratories (Lincolnwood, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Very unprofessional , the managers were unprepared and had no idea what they were doing. Asked silly questions for the position. Did a horrible job describing the job and disagreed on when to schedule while i was still in the room. I could have gone in with a t shirt and ripped jeans and i still would have gotten hired. They are just looking for a new person to add to there posse

Interview Questions

• what kind of music do you like   1 Answer

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Deibel Laboratories in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview and it was easy then face to face interview by two peoples .then lab interview it was easy.they are very nice people . Very good place to start . Normal questions for interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Microbiology Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deibel Laboratories (Bethlehem, PA).

Interview

Interview was a joke, interviewer (lab manager?) was in sweatpants she looked like she had just gotten out of bed. Her questions were typical, strengths and weakness questions. Seemed inexperienced at interviews and just as nervous as I was. Reading off a sheet of questions ( I could see the "good" response in the column next to the questions. So it was a breeze. She was texting while asking me questions. After which she gave me a tour of the lab and apologized for how filthy it was. The only lab coat that fit me had holes in it.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in give years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate more money. Do some research, they offered me well below average (stating they paid for benefits) and I was able to negotiate more. Human recourses took forever to get back to me. It was over a week I was left wondering. She had told me Mrs. Deibel had not gotten back to her in a reasonable amount of time.

Microbiology Lab Tech Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deibel Laboratories in August 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview only, as I did not live in Madison at the time. I spoke with HR and the GM, though GM did all the talking. It lasted less than a half hour and of that time I actually asked most of the questions. Their questions were pretty basic and straightforward, mostly regarding my abilities, some about my personality. I asked questions regarding pay, raises, opportunities for growth and promotion. They're answers were not entirely accurate/honest. They only gave ideal situations for answers, so the job sounded far better than it actually is. I believe the interview process has since gotten a lot more in depth.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't any room for negotiation. They told me what the starting pay was and that there was a small raise after the 3 month probationary phase. Technically true, but it wasn't given immediately.