Deibel Laboratories Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 31, 2014
Updated Jul 31, 2014
2 interviews

Chemist Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Deibel Laboratories in April 2014.

Phone interview and it was easy then face to face interview by two peoples .then lab interview it was easy.they are very nice people . Very good place to start . Normal questions for interviews.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation

Microbiology Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bethlehem, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deibel Laboratories.

Interview was a joke, interviewer (lab manager?) was in sweatpants she looked like she had just gotten out of bed. Her questions were typical, strengths and weakness questions. Seemed inexperienced at interviews and just as nervous as I was. Reading off a sheet of questions ( I could see the "good" response in the column next to the questions. So it was a breeze. She was texting while asking me questions. After which she gave me a tour of the lab and apologized for how filthy it was. The only lab coat that fit me had holes in it.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate more money. Do some research, they offered me well below average (stating they paid for benefits) and I was able to negotiate more. Human recourses took forever to get back to me. It was over a week I was left wondering. She had told me Mrs. Deibel had not gotten back to her in a reasonable amount of time.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deibel Laboratories

Worked for Deibel Laboratories? Contribute to the Community!