Del Taco

Updated Sep 20, 2014

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Del Taco

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Del Taco.

Went in, got application, took it back the week after, GM called me to set up interview for day after. Hired on the spot, started three days later with training.

Cashier Interview

i was lucky enough that my manager hires a lot of people that i could just walk in and get an interview, which is now why i am only getting 4 hours a week...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Del Taco in July 2011.

Basically go in for the interview. He will ask you to fill out a form and then proceed to provide the company ethics, values, etc. Afterwards, he will give you options of where to train and the logistics. He will call you with when to start.

Straightforward.

General Occupation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rock Hill, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rock Hill, SC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Del Taco in September 2010.

i put an application in online and i got a call back the next day and went to put in a application in person adn talked to danna in person then got a call the next day with the job offer and i took it cause i was in need of a job.

Interview Questions
    • when i was asked if i was a cartoon character which one would i be.   View Answer
    if you are in need of a job then take it.

Any Open Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeley, CO

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Del Taco in April 2010.

i walked into del taco actually to get breakfast. i had dropped off an application a few months earlier. So i was at the counterr and talking to the G.M. i asked him if they were hiring. he stated we always take applications. i said well i already put one in he said to put in another application, so i did. He called me the next day for an interview and had a questionarre he used during the interview. within minutes i was very relaxed as he was very easy to talk to. i was called the day after the interview and hired

Interview Questions
    • what would my previous boss say about me?   View Answer
    • how did you handle a customer complaint on a previos job?   View Answer
    there really was no negotiation i had been without work for 6 months and was just happy to have a chance to prove myself. i was offered a shift leader position within a month of getting hired. i work hard. i go the extra mile cause i love my job. i swore 25 years ago that i would never go back to fast food but here i am and i couldnt be happier.

Taco Bar Worker Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Del Taco in August 2009.

Simple 5 minute interview, this was my first job.

Interview Questions
    • Would I give up school activities for work   View Answer