Del Taco Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2015
Updated Apr 10, 2015

1.5

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Del Taco (Hesperia, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Conducted two interviews on the spot. One interview went over job attire, shoe necessities, and belts. They provide the shirt, apron, and hat, you need black pants, black shoes, black socks, black belt. Second interview went fairly well. I got a call a week later of an offer to a position. They will cross train you for each position. 21 days per position.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Del Taco.

Interview

Went good,had a phone interview today, asked what my availability is and what time I am available for shifts.went good.she,Danielle was real understanding, and when I said I take the bus,there wasn't any problems. I said I cant work Sundays but I can work the other days.Due to bus schedule

Interview Questions

• What days can I work and what time I can start and finish   1 Answer

Negotiation

No,didn't get that point. She didn t ask about wages

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Del Taco in January 2015.

Interview

Fairly standard phone interview. Good to know about the company's history beforehand and know the direction you want your career to take. You will have to ask about next steps

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Del Taco.

Interview

Went in, got application, took it back the week after, GM called me to set up interview for day after. Hired on the spot, started three days later with training.

Cashier Interview

Interview

i was lucky enough that my manager hires a lot of people that i could just walk in and get an interview, which is now why i am only getting 4 hours a week...

Interview Questions

• describe yourself in one word   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Del Taco (Culver City, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Basically go in for the interview. He will ask you to fill out a form and then proceed to provide the company ethics, values, etc. Afterwards, he will give you options of where to train and the logistics. He will call you with when to start.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straightforward.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Del Taco (Escondido, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Very brief, the manager sat me down and asked me a few questions about my self. not very difficult, standard fast food place type interview. the whole thing including getting me set up was only an hour long.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

General Occupation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Del Taco (Rock Hill, SC) in September 2010.

Interview

i put an application in online and i got a call back the next day and went to put in a application in person adn talked to danna in person then got a call the next day with the job offer and i took it cause i was in need of a job.

Interview Questions

• when i was asked if i was a cartoon character which one would i be.   1 Answer

Negotiation

if you are in need of a job then take it.

Any Open Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Del Taco (Greeley, CO) in April 2010.

Interview

i walked into del taco actually to get breakfast. i had dropped off an application a few months earlier. So i was at the counterr and talking to the G.M. i asked him if they were hiring. he stated we always take applications. i said well i already put one in he said to put in another application, so i did. He called me the next day for an interview and had a questionarre he used during the interview. within minutes i was very relaxed as he was very easy to talk to. i was called the day after the interview and hired

Interview Questions

• what would my previous boss say about me?   1 Answer
    • how did you handle a customer complaint on a previos job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there really was no negotiation i had been without work for 6 months and was just happy to have a chance to prove myself. i was offered a shift leader position within a month of getting hired. i work hard. i go the extra mile cause i love my job. i swore 25 years ago that i would never go back to fast food but here i am and i couldnt be happier.

Taco Bar Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Del Taco in August 2009.

Interview

Simple 5 minute interview, this was my first job.

Interview Questions

• Would I give up school activities for work   1 Answer